IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ShegavichaRana

Urgent Help Required!!

Rate this topic

I am looking for a verse which I know only partially and its purport. The verse goes something like this,

"AddhyatmaSntaro Brahmo S navrutah sarvadehinam | sarvadehinam aham aatma --- Yatha bhuteni bhuteshu | Bahirant swatan tatha |"

This is from Hamsgita which is from the 11th canto of Srimad Bhagavatam. Can someone tell the correct verse, its location, purport to me, at the earliest?

aham atmantaro bahyo

'navrtah sarva-dehinam

yatha bhutani bhutesu

bahir antah svayam tatha

Just as the same material elements exist within and outside of all material bodies, similarly, I cannot be covered by anything else. I exist within everything as the Supersoul and outside of everything in My all-pervading feature.

PURPORT

Lord Krsna is the entire basis of meditation for all yogis and philosophers, and here the Lord clarifies His absolute position. Since the Lord is within everything, one might think that the Lord is divided into pieces. However, the word anavrta, or "completely uncovered," indicates that nothing can interrupt, disturb or in any way infringe upon the supreme existence of the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead. There is no actual separation between the internal and external existence of the material elements, which continuously exist everywhere. Similarly, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is all-pervading and is the ultimate perfection of everything.

SB 11.15.36