IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

May Krishna bless you with more Krishna consciousness activities

Rate this topic

Thank you very much for assisting me in this way

From Srila Prabhupada's Letters to Gopal Krishna Dasa:

v I am so glad that you want to chant 16 rounds of Hare Krishna mantra every day. And you can chant immediately.

v You are so sincerely trying to push yourself in the matter of Krishna consciousness. Krishna is giving you some intelligence also and you are thinking in so many nice ways in the matter of serving the Lord. I am so glad to learn of it.

v Your desire for opening many temples is very laudable.

v May Krishna bless you with more Krishna consciousness activities, and you will feel a glorious life by Krishna's grace. I wish that all your good desires may be fulfilled without delay.

- Hawaii, 16 March, 1969

v Wherever you remain you chant Hare Krishna regularly, and your example may be followed by others. The world needs this benefit,

v So long I shall live I shall give you all assistance.

v I have already asked you to think on the project how you can push on our books and literature. I cannot suggest any other alternatives, but if you can execute this will of mine, I shall remain ever-obliged to you.

- New Vrindaban, 5 June, 1969

v You may take a little responsibility for organizing the sales, and wherever you will direct, they will dispatch the sample copies if so required. Or else we can send the copies to you in Montreal for you to do such propaganda. Work as you like.

- New Vrindavana, 21 June, 1969

v I am very pleased to note that in such things you consult me. This is a very nice habit. I shall try to guide you to my best abilities.

- Los Angeles, 31 July, 1969

v I thank you very much for your solemn assurance that you shall try to follow my teachings throughout your life. It is very encouraging.

v I thank you very much for your submissive mentality, and as it is stated in the Bible that God is for the humble and meek, similarly, Vaishnavas are taught by Lord Caitanya to become humbler than the grass and more tolerant than the tree. Thus one can seriously execute progress in Krishna consciousness.

- Hamburg, 3 September, 1969

v Krishna is giving you gradually more and more strength to serve Him. Just like a wrestler, simply by practicing wrestling amongst friends, gradually becomes stronger and the body is built up very nicely, Krishna consciousness is exactly like that: The more you serve Krishna, the more you get better strength to serve Him. Please remember this valuable advice and you will find it very convenient for your progressive march.

v The BTG French edition is very nicely done. Even if our endeavor is not always successful, because it is done for Krishna, by nature it becomes nice. We have nothing to do with material considerations.

- London, 16 November, 1969

v Regarding publication of French ‘Back to Godhead,’ for the present you are doing very excellently. My point is that BTG in French language must come out even irregularly. So you are fulfilling my desire in that way.

v There are many big schemes about our European preaching work, specifically advancing the sankirtana movement and publishing our literatures, but nothing has yet taken a practical shape. Under the circumstances, whatever you are doing is for the good. So until something practical is taking place in Paris, you continue to do this work--that is a great service to the Lord. I am very much pleased with your endeavor.

v Regarding sending me money, I thank you very much that you are always eager to spend for Krishna, and Krishna will give you more and more opportunities to utilize your hard earned money for Krishna's service.

v You can save money as much as possible for constructing buildings or Temples in India. The money saved in this connection either may be kept by you under separate fixed deposit in the bank, or may be sent to me for future utilization

v I am very glad to learn that you have prepared one long article for sending to the ‘Illustrated Weekly of India.’ That is very nice, and if possible write some further articles, either in Hindi or English, for being published in India.

- Los Angeles, 9 March, 1970

v I have just heard from Gargamuni that you would like to print future issues of French language BTG in a small size about the size of our ‘Two Essays.’ So if you think that this will help increase the sales, then do it with my approval.

- Los Angeles, 16 March, 1970

v Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you very much for your letter dated 5th July, 1970, along with the new blueprint of French BTG. It is very, very nicely done.

v Your practical service to Krishna consciousness movement is very much appreciated by me.

- Los Angeles, 15 July, 1970

v I very much appreciate the new edition of French ‘Back to Godhead’ enclosed, printed by our ISKCON Press. Overall the magazine was very nicely produced and I am pleased.

v I am very glad to learn that you are trying to distribute our books. Please continue with this program as it is so very important.

- Allahabad , 21 January, 1971

v I am very happy to hear of your new plan for forming the travelling Hindu sankirtana party. That is a very nice idea. So you may organize the party as you see fit, and if you yourself are able sometimes to go with them, you will be able to instruct them how to do it in the best way possible. You have got good experience for managing in business world, so why not you become also expert organizer for Krishna? That plan is very much liked by me, now do it nicely, and may Lord Krishna give you His all blessings more and more. Thank you very much for assisting me in this way.

- Bombay, 3 December, 1972