IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Satsvarupa dasa Gosvami

Rate this topic

Everywhere it is possible to develop spiritually certainly, but it is necessary to go in the standard way, a spiritual life not focuses which shows diksa guru. Diksa guru does not teach the category of an electric current and as vapu - direct dialogue, is not determining in a spiritual life. I recently read letter Satsvarupa dasa Gosvami, you know, it very much was pleasant to me. To tell the truth I was so is strongly inspired with this letter and as have written many many many others and outside of ISKCON who stays as - " we became adhered to Him even more. " It is exact as my sensation - I have learned the spiritual master even more and I became adhered even more. Undoubtedly that such long and painful illness weakens the person and we know the reasons of this illness. Undoubtedly as also - you read that each word of this letter is the truth and receive confirmation - truth, truth, truth, truth. Sometimes we read that that and we hear - lie, half-truth, lie, lie.

Not looking at such serious illness and age moving to 70, Satsvaruoa dasa Gosvami continues the sermon. He obtains a recognition " Washington post ", that it sounds simply extremely, and not including all rest - books, correspondence and music. And all this the direct sermon, is that search in the sermon, about which Srila Prabhupada writes - "uttama". Reading his story "Nimai das and mouse", it is quite possible to understand that the spiritual master searches for those who really is interested in a spiritual life. As I remember after His book " Reform japa " has changed completely the reading, for me it simply the fact. As His books on christianity. SBT actually for a long time enough studied christianity, seeing in christianity true and then later only has accepted vaisnavism. I simply write it to that the true acceptance and comprehension of a spiritual life occurs in many image.

As now I see a source of many qualities of some our gurus who received at him sanyas. Such pulse, it that proceeds from Srila Prabhupada, the personal relation, simplicity and absence of lie. Probably this one of spiritual qualities ISKCON - ISKCON it is simple. In ISKCON it is difficult to screw up relations in such a manner that to reach own glorification, but in a flash Krishna can bring down on the person ocean TRUE! Glorifications. ISKCON, and easier speaking Krishna, can as also other ocean to create, but as a rule all this spiritually, it results to that the person is cleared. ISKCON as a matter of fact does not pull on the "religious" organization, I thought that many things it poorly for ISKCON earlier, but now I think that it well and that thus in ISKCON will be smaller than materialists and those who searches simply for sect. Already is sects much, choose to taste, what for from ISKCON to make sect? Personally I against.

ISKCON it is strict and even if to you 64 and you have simply a little talked to the woman and even if you have regalia, all the same you get under court! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif it is obvious, that Krishna has simply released{exempted} the spiritual master from superfluous duties for Him.

-----------------------

Philadelphia, 14 July, 1975

" Yes, everybody says like that, that I am incarnation of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. "