IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Siksa sampradaya

Rate this topic

True sampradaya it siksa parampara. Diksa guru it certainly essence of all spiritual masters. But other spiritual masters, it undoubtedly essence of lectures diksa guru.

Real siksa parampara this set of spiritual masters which cooperate with each other. Actually it is spiritual paradise. When even probable imperfections concrete spiritual master or another imperfections are levelled by all sampradaya. In it essence ISKCON and in it essence of lecture of Srila Prabhupada - " your fidelity to Me will be shown in how you will cooperate. " In my restrained opinion IT Srila Prabhupada as wanted to establish spiritual parampara. Therefore a role and actions of one guru always are meant in this context. And activity of one concrete guru it is good, but it is not all sampradaya. As to " pure devotee " or " uttama devotee " in this case everyone become occupied in devoted service at a level uttama. Therefore actually there is no necessity for different sorts "calculations" uttama because uttama it is always obvious about what as Srila Prabhupada spoke.

As it would would be desirable to tell that for that what to preach or initiate, not so necessarily "to involve" in external initiation or different ways "involve" in the organization. The sermon uttama devotee outside of confession in the certain sense and as does not depend on many formalities. Actually uttama adhikari initiates all informally and already after that, formal initiation it is shown on the fact while kanistha adhikari think that formal initiation is essence of dedication. Formal initiation it is good, when there is an informal following, in the other case formal dedication has no special sense as Srila Prabhupada writes.

Too most and with disciples. Uttama-madhyama sees all the disciples or those to whom He should help and serve Lord. As the representative of the God He as a matter of fact does not do distinctions on "my" disciples and "another's" disciples. ( I by the way write it simply on the fact as many gurus ISKCON operate.) Certainly diksa guru carries personal responsibility for disciples, and disciples carry personal responsibility before guru, that we would not run in impersonalism - " all my gurus, means not any. " Or - " I shall choose from each guru that is pleasant to me ", thus diksa guru will not give indefinitely to speculate.

Diksa guru helps the disciples to establish spiritual relations, but besides relations of an inner world it siksa parampara, this infinite quantity of those to whom we serve. In any case diksa guru is expansion Nityanada Prabhu or expansion of internal energy. What Their expansion? - it is boundless. SIKSA сампрадайя. What expansion uttama adhikari - pure devotee? - it is boundless. Therefore at the presence of pure devotee ALWAYS there is MANY GURU! kanistha adhikari, madhyama adhikari and uttama adhikari in conformity with that as far as the caused soul wants to be betraid to the God.

The Lord does not happen is lonely and is exact as the spiritual master is surrounded with followers, or not having it is a lot of disciples, He as is among set devotees siksa parampara. If disciples operate in conformity with instructions of the spiritual master uttama in general sees them as the spiritual masters or expansion of the own spiritual master. Thus the true spiritual master creates set of the guru, there is no speech that acarya will leave "one" successors, it does not prove to be true sastra simply. ...

The purpose of the sermon is one pure devotee. And one pure devotee does pure devotee everything, they fall or do not fall. /images/graemlins/smile.gif If who that does not drink tea it at all does not make his pure devotee. Anyhow we are very successful also pure devotee has come and explained that such sampradaya. And " individual achievements " have no special sense. Achievements of everything, instead of certain mythical " sat guru " are important! The spiritual life is absolute, therefore sat guru all world starts to serve in presence to the God, without a various sort of material shifts and imitations.

Srila Prabhupada writes that true guru is The one who comes from an spiritual world. But as all those who follow in the steps such spiritual masters as are good as well as the released souls.

Siksa parampara it is spiritual paradise or an spiritual world where there is no this division on "your" and "my". Actually all disciples sampradaya are thus disciples of all gurus. Or all spiritual masters thus are our gurus. Moreover! It is very harmonious and flexible system where various spiritual priorities are taken already into account. And this sampradaya as reflects a principle of an spiritual world where everyone cooperate with all.

Last perfection which crowns Srily Prabhupada's all other perfection which I can understand the imperfect feelings. It that He never was the formal moralist. Certainly, for a material world all should be submitted by ideal image. Or as Lord Caitanya - " has told if usual people can find in you lacks it becomes an occasion for criticism, therefore you should be ideal. " Therefore the ideal sermon should proceed from ideal people. But on the other hand Srila Prabhupada writes that everyone should preach. Even the God speaks about it is " both fire is always accompanied by a smoke and any effort in a material world will be imperfect. "

Certainly the desire of each of us it to appear in a certain "ideal" role at once (or to wait the moment when it becomes possible for us). But it somewhat is not possible. And besides concept "ideal" it is possible to interpret on miscellaneous. Such desire to operate "ideally" is the certain illness. Therefore Krishna advises Arjuna to operate for him, but not becoming attached to results.

As one more of forms of illnesses of pride is illness of " one authority ". That is the essence of this illness will be, that we and are this most important " one authority " which later we project to the taste. Therefore against this illness acarya have established treatment - siksa parampara. Uttama adhikari can be " one authority ". And what criterion uttama? - vasudevam sarvam iti - he knows all. " That who knows Krishna, knows all ". Other criterion uttama which Srila Prabhupada has given it - " those who constantly search for new ways of the sermon ".

Srila Prabhupada so is loved with simple people because between Him and other people never was a barrier. Certainly, it occured to that Prabhupada is perfect. One more reason why Him so love, because He has given itself to all. Besides, of it it is capable only uttama. Uttama adhikari it is capable to support parampara thousand years. He as is capable to operate all time necessary for Him. Uttama - as supersoul, He as can expansion is boundless. Such uttama adhikari preach and support a spiritual life in infinite quantity of followers.

Srila Prabhupada did not reject anybody. If what нибудь sanyasi fell (for example), He very qualitatively swear also the sent to preach in what a heavy place. For sanyasi, difficulties it is an inexhaustible source of inspiration, therefore Srila Prabhupada presented such sanyasi with very big inspiration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif Undoubtedly that punishment made of love in the incomprehensible image as supports..

Certainly, all of us so love ourselves that all over again we want to become "perfect", then if not it turns out we leave from spiritual organisation. Or we want to become "perfect", but then suddenly we "fall" and now in this occasion too it is possible to think up much that - repentances, long a turn of ideas, but Srila Prabhupada simply allowed a transcendental kick of all this maya and thus lead up to the logic end next our "perfection".

Basically Srila Prabhupada did not emphasize necessity sanyasa, but was more happy when devotees distributed books. On the other hand sanyasa as the part varnasrama as is good. As most likely, sanyasa is very much telling argument of true for the overwhelming majority of people. To tell the truth it is difficult for me to understand how it can be argument. And basically it is quite logical, that the guru can be from any ashram if he follows principles. As proves to be true sastra. As there is such opinion that are necessary grihastha guru. Even because the majority of disciples it grihasthas and listening to a different sort grihamedha which arises from our idleness, that sanyasis and are upset.

Certainly, an ideal example it to be very good, but somewhat it is impossible. Eventually those who are inclined to a spiritual life, can see all spiritual sight or reason. And those who are not inclined to a spiritual life as far as who was provisional, all the same will find lacks.

There are many spiritual moods and as everyone as the spiritual and material person possesses too many and different qualities. And essence that it is necessary to occupy simply itself in devoted service, ideal qualities arise that we are occupied instead of because we shall simulate them.

At each person and in this sense everyone supplement different qualities each other. In this sense all are ideal or in a spiritual life which means different qualities. Or in a material life, in varnasrama which too means different qualities. The person cannot take and change the qualities effort of will. It is impossible. It is impossible to take and throw out a false ego as for example. We can hide an ego under different signboards. But it is much better to occupy itself in devoted service. Especially there would be no necessity that everyone were one quality.

One quality is only in impersonal brahman. There, in impersonal mansion, there is an eternal merge of all to all and eternal comprehension of own greatness and absence of any "bad" qualities, anxieties and so forth " Nirvisesa sunyavadi " - Srila Prabhupada That who rescues us from this infernal concept.

In themselves spiritual qualities have no special value. Value has fidelity to the God. Qualities this consequence of fidelity to the God. Qualities are secondary, but fidelity is primary. If sastra writes for example - " devotee a highest level has such qualities as humility and so on. ", it in fact does not mean that if to start to behave silently [loudly] thus who that becomes devotee a highest level?

Humility means that probably that that for me to do hardly, but I all the same do the duties. For example it is hard for me to repeat a mantra, but I all the same repeat is a humility. Humility means that leaving and preaching me can curse, but I all the same leave and preach. Humility means that to me duties which to me difficultly can appoint to carry out or I do not want them to carry out or I not suit to carry out them (as modestly), but humility - a duty - I all the same make it.

Today me praise, tomorrow swear also the reasonable person can understand in due course, that it has no special value. When swear, it is valuable, as swear always more sincerely. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Those who do not want to serve and therefore do not develop any spiritual understanding, such people will be eternally occupied in different sorts gossips and findings-out who who "is "higher" also "below" and so on. As we in that case do not have any objective criteria in a spiritual life. Therefore all such estimations will be invented or is simple to external attributes.

Those who do not want to serve or are not occupied enough, will always aspire to use other people under different sauce whether it be - " our true great guru " or still that will think up. And essence such a different sort of manipulations and "sermon" what eventually to push itself.

Though now probably many became simply too practical or pragmatic. And KC probably many would like to see as church, like baptist where people simply sometimes come there, and in an ideal at church there is a kindergarten, hospital and so on. ( but not real varnasram. Because in varnasram I cannot toady serve materialists, earning their recognition. Because in varnasram can be not there will be pairs convenience and the TV. Because in varnasram that is necessary to me that to make for Krishna! /images/graemlins/frown.gif instead of for myself as I very much love it, talked thus about fidelity. Sincerely asking the guru maharaja - " as to me to remember Krishna ". As it is be lovely. )

By the way the result idolized guru or aspirations to a personal ideal (to an ideal of the one who TO ME! will preach) can be seen at Russian Orthodoxy - an empty temple where there is no sermon. What swindle when there has come perfect her person crucifixion, well and all others unless can be perfect?

The result the manager of all can be seen " one guru " as formal authority on behalf of the daddy Roman.

Therefore against all these material heresies or a different sort of imperfections, is siksa parampara, as existed always and as there is a true form sampradaya.