IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ancient_paztriot

Confidential Knowledge

Rate this topic

When I began Windows, I knew I'd get heat from the government… knowing what I know about them. There are other devotees who may now see the artificial extension of ignorant senses bearing down on them.

But what I never anticipated… and I never would have suspected anyway… was that DEVOTEES would desist from helping Krsna being known instantaneously worldwide… they are too busy adjusting their own lives to do this service.

It is later than it seems. /images/graemlins/frown.gif (You people are dreaming. But it's really ignorant slumber).

If I maybe doing service and I achieve No help, then I don't care very much, if you indeed require assistance Krsna will send you, why do you worry so much?!

Your site is Advanced, what help do you need? I will help if I can even for 10 mins, tell me?

I'm such a fool as you suggest. I'm thinking my Krsna is your Krsna too.

I'm thinking the world could blow up at any moment… or worse still… people will just accept the life of interfacing with the machines of the rich.

Why is knowledge so precious. Why is faith?

Do you believe in windows of opportunity or is this just more advice from a bigger hypocrite than me? I mean what are you doing?

Never mind. I don't want to know. I'm done with this cheap talk.

And you act like the guru of my life? Gimme' a break. I don't even accept you as sincere/devotional.

(But your experience shows that I am programmable).

People reject good advice all the time… most of the time.

Is good advice favorable to Krsna or not? I see more light than you… FOOL!

You're gonna be cool and give me 10 minutes? I imagine you'll be SO COOL all your life.

Alright. I read your first line and got ticked off. My apologies. My response doesn't entirely fit.

But my request and solicitation have already been stated. I think it clear. And the site is gone now anyway… long before I posted this thread. Gimme' a break!

Just games? Why didn't you respond to my original windows post that had the concern in question?

Your response throws it back on me when I complained I'm not getting the help I need on a huge project. It's enough for several people.

I stated what I needed in terms of advice, gave you everything you need to decide… and you ask me what can I do… after the site is down? Why didn't you just answer the question instead of charading as a benefactor?

Your actions are not consistent with your speech! (I'm sure you'd thought that would go unnoticed… you being so clever and all).

You say nobodys helps you,

Re-read what you stated,

I am wondering why now.

I offered my help, what more do you want?

Nobody is worthy to help you. And you know it yourself.

I don't mean that in offensive way, sorry.

Ps. I am hypocrite, you are more advanced than me.

You offered to help. But you didn't help. You just created trouble as usual. Why didn't you help when I asked? And why don't you give the answer asked for?

You won't answer that. You just make fun of me for trying. And what are you doing? Pretending to help? You spend countless hours trolling this board - dropping confusion and doubt - while you don't care.

Govindaram, you are the last person I would want help from. Why would I want help from you and why would you even respond long after my original question had passed? YOU had all the opportunity in the world to answer before. I'm gonna put my site back up and explain it to YOU again… as if I'm begging? Boy, are you a dreamer. I can certainly do this without you… or the rest of you… if I have to.

Save your excuses for Krsna… or Yamaraja. I'm sure you will find more sympathy there.

Krsna helps more than you know.

But I think you sound like a sleezy politician. Must be a coincidence.

You're just a self-important fool! I will never ask for your help.

In fact, I didn't this time. But I showed how insincere you are.

(People must really be on a low level to think there is much benefit in these word games).

Ok, this is no longer serious. I've got to ask: How could I possibly need your help someday… as you claim? I personally find you nothing but trouble. /images/graemlins/smile.gif And a waste of time.

I also immediately apologized for my seeming error. I have never gotten apologies from you in the past… hypocrite.

These little rants are glimpses of the end. People are killing the world with their selfishness.

"I will help if I can even for 10 mins, tell me?"

(People must really be on a low level to think there is much benefit in these word games).

Yes your right, you whole post made sense except for this part:

I also immediately apologized for my seeming error. I have never gotten apologies from you in the past… hypocrite.

Huh? You never apologized to me. Tell me time and date.

Its fun with you, I don't mind being offended, but your behaviour seems off, too much time..too little space.

I have a site, took me 2 hours.

I'm bored. I've had enough of you.

You started, I just offered my help.

Is this how you treat people who want to help you?

They need qualification, some standard?

Come on see the light. Let somebody help you.

see this: www.vedabase.net

Humble from start to finish.

Your site? Reflects your own attitude and mind....wait..

Flowery. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You are slow. My apology was sarcastic. I didn't mean it. I was playing. I never asked for your help. Don't ever want it. You just jumped in as I predicted you would be doing. You've had many opportunities to help, but it never manifest.

I only want help from sincere people. There just aren't any. (Here it comes). That doesn't mean I will accept anything less.

Bheesma to Yudisthira…

Bheeshma: "This world is ever threatened by death. The nights which come and go do but lessen the span of one's life. Death waits for no man. It is nearing every creature every moment. Its progress .is imperceptible but it is ever steady. With the passing of each day, man's life is shortened. Death comes before man's desires have been fulfilled. When he is busy plucking the flowers, death snatches a man away like a beast of prey carrying away a ram. What you have planned to do tomorrow must be done today. What you have planned to do in the afternoon must be done in the forenoon. Death is ruthless. It will never wait and see if all your acts have been carried out. Man should hurry and practise virtue in the prime of life. Life is so uncertain, and only death is certain. It may come now or it may come years later. The readiness is important. Virtue will grant you fame in this world and happiness in the next."

"Man is plagued with a thousand desires in this world. He becomes attached to many things and many people. His work, his lands, his. children, his home: all these have woven a web of attachment from which he is torn away by death. Nothing can resist the force of this web of attachment except truth. Knowledge of the true values of things makes a man realise the transitoriness of the things of the world, and to such a man death has no terrors. Truth is immortality. In the same body can be found the germs of death as well as immortality. It is all in your hands whether you nurture the one or the other. Earthly bondages are so easily formed. It is easy for anyone to nurture the plant of attachment which is but another name for death."

I only want help from sincere people. There just aren't any. (Here it comes). That doesn't mean I will accept anything less.

well well, you said it.

what does 'Help' mean to you?

Something cheap? Now its your turn to really reply.