IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

everydays life in vaikntha, do they eat sleep etc?

Rate this topic

"I cant understand why do they fight... I cant understand how it is possible that one of GBC(Jayadvaita swami) has changed books of Srila Prabhupada.. How is that possible??"

disagreements between advanced devotees are not uncommon and can be spiritual in nature, just look at the gopis. but sometimes it is hard to tell which disagreement is spiritual and which is material. personally I just try to serve and avoid criticizing others.

the changes in books you are talking about are relatively minor (I used to be a translator and I can tell the difference). besides, all books MUST be seen in the light of our tradition. people who extrapolate some revolutionary deep meanings out of a single sentence are just missing the point.

Lord Krishna loves you unconditionally, but if you are sincere about coming back to Him, He will certainly help you.

Guest guest

I cant answer why at the moment this is the most interesting topic to me. All the rest answers I know in satisfying for myself level. The topic about everydays life in Goloka/Vaikuntha I dont know at all, this is why I started to ask here.

It is very nice that you have interest in Krishna -- whatever way it may be. Everyone cannot be straitjacketed into one particular mindset.

The Sri Sampradaya has a book "VAIKUNTHA GADYAM" which describes in detail how Vaikuntha looks like to a devotee liberated through the Sri sampradaya

Guest guest

Merely seeing Krishna in material world is not sufficient. Because that realization or sight of Krishna which awards liberation is hidden by yoga maya.

--if you see krsna, you are not in the matierial world.. and if you see krsna you are liberated. Yoga Maya is not an obstacle for krsna's vision, actually she increases the pleasure.

Guest guest

Basically I only attend the Hindu temple because I don't find any arguing there.

...better devotees with quarrels.. than no quarrels and no devotees

Guest guest

A liberated spiritual master is what guest(s) need. But that's not likely to happen on this forum.

---why not?

Actually the answer to all of human knowledge is so simple that it is almost too ridiculous for most people to realize. Human beings are busily engaged in mating and defending. Just kidding I don't know if that is the answer to all human knowledge or not but I do know some psychologists go to college for 4 years or more and don't seem to see that most of human behavior can be described as mating and defending.