IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Will I become self - realized by the end of my I,000,000 post ?

Rate this topic

Virtually Wired Association

The virtual reality discussion fot the wired jiva soul

who psts,posts and posts some more.

The conslusion is...Krishna Consciousness .

Full blooming KC with the full rasa revealed : Krishna and the Gopis in Sri Vrindavan.

That is the goal of all that we do in this world and the next.

May we all become lovers of Lord Sri Krishna,the beloved of Sri Radha.

Haribol

Will I become self - realized by the end of my I,000,000 post ?

--

Mmmm lets see there are 1000 cycles of yugas in 1 day of Brahma, which makes the night the same, so if you make 1 post in every 4 yugas you should do fine, thx.

… that you are practicing. You have some rather perverted concepts like preaching while you don't care… as you've bragged about twice now.

But not to get sucked in… that's all I care to say.

Like I said, let me know WHEN you get there. It looks like you're gonna be there before me.

The Science of Congregational Chanting (BTG - 1944)

But the mirror of our pure consciousness is now covered with a layer of dusts primarily called mundane desire for enjoyment and mundane renunciation or hatred for enjoyment. First of all we are attracted by the glare of material enjoyment and thereby we desire to lord it over the material forces of Nature and her regulated laws by becoming Iswara, Lord, Master, King, Proprietor, Leader, and so forth but when we are defeated in our such enjoying habit by the trident of Durga, the superintending goddess of the material world, we then try to become a pseudo renouncer or "Tyagi". Thus in the beginning of our association with the material enjoyment, we declare ourselves as "Bhogi" or enjoyer and when we are baffled in our such process of enjoyment we become "Tyagi" or renouncer of the world. Both these functions are performed on the mental plane only.

And in this way Durga or the material Nature pulls us by the ear and the laws of Nature known as "Trigunas" or the three modes of Nature till we do away with such mental speculations of Bhoga and Tyaga detrimental to the path of self-realisation.

Are we in bloody competition here to see who posts the most in a day?

Why fill up this cyberspace with all of this KC stuff any way ?

Do you think this is a good way to preach?

Practice what you preach!

Preach to yourself!

Get off the soap box dude and get a life!(I'm preaching to myself again)

I come here to associate with devotees and to share realizations and exchange ideas. I do not have much free time and this is my escape into KC while at work /images/graemlins/wink.gif

"Will I become self - realized by the end of my I,000,000 post?"

only if you are talking about the posts you have READ, and not WROTE... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I didn't tell the admins that I have been posting alot of DS as relief from the more devious posts.

I don't consider them my posts so they shouldn't be counted as such (lol).

But I'm at the end of the book anyway. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't have enough praise for that Dialectic Spiritualism volume. And so packed with knowledge.

Most of the times, the person who posts here, (mostly) tries to prove is point, some way or the other, and feels let down, when his point of view is rejected or contradicted by others. All these are the signs of a tremendous EGO in us. Unless this EGO is eliminated from our minds, there is no hope of getting Self-realisation inspite of several thousands of posts. Whenever I read any part of the BhagavadGita, I immediately feel, that, most of us are unable to bring those words of God into actual practice. Sometimes I feel we have no hope!

Jaiva Dharma Prameya Jiva Tattva Ch 15

Realized sadhakas, though, experience transcendental truth through their cit-samAdhi.

Our words always have some material limitation, so whatever we say will have some mAyika defects. My dear son, you should always endeavor to realize the pure truth.

Logic and argument cannot help at all in this regard, so it is futile to use them to try to understand inconceivable

subject matters. I know that you will not be able to understand these subjects in a moment, but as you cultivate these transcendental moods within

your heart, you will realize cinmaya-bhava more and more.

In other words, all the transcendental moods will manifest themselves in the core of your purified heart.

Your body is material, and all the activities of your body are also material, but the essence of your being is not material; you are an atomic conscious entity. The more

you know yourself, the more you will be able to realize how your svarUpa is a tattva superior to the world of mAyA.

Even if I tell you, you will not realize it, or simply be hearing you will not attain it.

Cultivate the practice of chanting hari-nama as much as possible.

As you go on chanting hari-nAma, these transcendental bhAvas will begin to manifest in your heart automatically, and to the degree that they do so, you will be able to realize the transcendental world.

Most of the times, the person who posts here, (mostly) tries to prove is point, some way or the other, and feels let down, when his point of view is rejected or contradicted by others. All these are the signs of a tremendous EGO in us. Unless this EGO is eliminated from our minds, there is no hope of getting Self-realisation inspite of several thousands of posts. Whenever I read any part of the BhagavadGita, I immediately feel, that, most of us are unable to bring those words of God into actual practice. Sometimes I feel we have no hope!