IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

veal? forget about it

Rate this topic

I couldn't help but think how if someone is stuck on a bed without moving they get bedsores. And if the body can't move much over time… nature will just kill it. Play dead? …Might as well be dead… nature thinks.

Now think of all that forced confinement and bodily poisons and atrophy and so many things… chemicals… AND they think it's KOSHER… No… a DELICACY (yum). I think they're just BIG buzzards!

This is just a rumor I picked up somewhere. I have no been able to confirm it. If someone knows for sure please tell me.

It's that the present Pope has his own personal veal calf. Is this true I don't want to spread false rumours.

I heard that some months back from i can't remember where. Never been able to verify it though. So I don't want to start some unsubstantiated rumor. But I am interested to find out the facts.

No it was said it was kept to be used as veal. I think veal is quite popular in Italy to begin with.I was hoping someone here might know of it. Maybe Yashodanandana. He would probably know. But I haven't seen him here lately.

>>I too have heard this rumor, that the Pope keeps his own veal farm, as it is his favorite dish.

<<

How do we find out. I posted the question on a Catholic forum with no usable response.

I hope I am wrong.

>>what could be the motive for a false rumor? <<

I can't remember where I heard it. Just by asking it I may be spreading it. Now I must get to the truth of it.

Nothing so profound. Maybe a google search. Which I have just been doing again. He definetly eats veal. he has a yearly dinner with the homeless where he feeds them veal.