IndiaDivine.org

Is 10,000 years a long time for the Srila Prabhupada's law books ?

Rate this topic

krsna

Posted Image

Prabhupada Wanted No More Gurus for 10,000 Years--A Completely Bogus Idea

What some 10,000 year philosophers are doing is highly offensive, IMHO. They are just as bogus as the dudes who grabbed vyasasanas as soon as their only bar to sitting in the seat was now dead and gone. I say this because such folks are placing restrictions on Srila Prabhupada, Lord Balarama, and the whole guru tattwa.

by Mahaksa dasa (12-23-02)

Hare Krsna,

In 10,000 years I won't even be here! Not your nor all these Kings!

Our children or the children will carry on the tradition, as Arjuna says in Gita, he was worried that the family tradition would be broken, KRSNA said don't worry about it,

GITA AS IT IS, can change anybody, please don't change it.

I wonder something though, as Kali-yuga gets worse in After 10,000 years, the tradition, disicplic succession would be lost? So what would happen then?

Would Bill Gates manifest in as Sai 'Microsoft' Baba?

Guest guest

Like exist Srimad Bhagavatam, then too be exist all books Srila Prabhupada 10 000. Srila Prabhupada maha acarya, and acaryas this level not come more. Next acarya establish varnasrama.

Hare Krisna.

Guest guest

SP speak - "I am make 50%, next 50% it is varnasrama." SP soo great Him no needs make this job like varnasrama. It is work more small acarya. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

great mistake, preaching varnashrama is not a job for anyone,it is a job for krsna, he has spoken the gita exclusively to give the varnashrama system preaching to arjuna that the spiritual realization is to surrender our varna (skills, personality , abilities) and ashrama (social position) to Him not some abstract acetism

krsna consciousness without varnashrama simply does not exist

if you think at varnashrama as a not essential part of krsna consciousness or if you believe that prabhupada has preached something different or something else you have not understood too much