IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

When there is fight, my Guru Maharaja used to say, “Some of our soldiers will die"

Rate this topic

THE DEVOTEE WAR

Devotee: Mrs. Lalita Bose said, “Your Guruji is just like Nethaji. He went outside of India and organized an army of Vaisnavas.”

Prabhupada: Oh, yes. Nice. Now it is in the right hands, resourceful Americans. You can do this. We have got a scientist and the framework is very nice. Now you can push on. It is a good movement for the benefit of the whole world. Krsna will help you. Krsna will recognize you. Go on pushing rightly. Our only mission is para-upakara (do good to others)—we don’t want to exploit anyone—This is Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s mission. The human beings have got this opportunity to get out of the clutches of maya, and they are kept in darkness. What is this? Is that civilization? This is our mission. Here is an opportunity for getting out of the clutches of maya, and they are being misled. The so-called science, nasty philosophy and economics are training them as demons and rakshasas. What is this civilization? So our movement is against this demonic civilization.

It is really para-upakara. This is India’s mission, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission. And Krsna also confirms. You’ll be recognized by Krsna. Simply go on sincerely working for this movement. Nobody can defeat you. Take all strategic points, fighting with maya, and become victorious. It is a great declaration of fight with maya. Not with maya. Our fight is with the demons. Maya is a maidservant of Krsna. She can withdraw by the order of Krsna. But she cannot withdraw because people are demons. So this European opposition, American opposition are the demons feeling the pressure. That is recognition that “Now it is a fight. We have to defend.”

Devotee: The outcome of the battle is already decided. Just like in Bhagavad-gita, we’ve already won. We just have to keep fighting.

Prabhupada: They are now feeling the pressure of the opposite party. So fight is fight. When there is fight, my Guru Maharaja used to say, “Some of our soldiers will die." You can't expect that not a single soldier of your party will not die. Still the fight must go on. The fight cannot be stopped. So fight like brave soldiers, Krsna will help you. Don’t make any compromise. No truce with these demons. Our fighting weapon is the Hare Krsna movement. That’s all. Sangopangastra-parsadam. Astra. That astra is yajnai sankirtanam. This sankirtanam is the weapon.

(Conversation with Srila Prabhupada Feb. 3,1977)

Guest guest

Die in Iraq, or die in KC? Iraq it is demoniac war. In KC many die - fall, many die - left body.

Guest guest

"The verdict of all revealed scriptures is that by even a moment's association with a pure devotee, one can attain all success."

Sri Caitanya Caritamrta Madhya Lila 22.54

This is gold verse.

Even moment association with a pure devotee - Srila Prabhupada, one can attain all success.

Thancs Prabhu. Best some bloop in ISKCOn, then stay in all time blooping GM.

"Some of our soldiers will die." You can't expect that not a single soldier of your party will not die. Still the fight must go on. The fight cannot be stopped. So fight like brave soldiers, Krsna will help you. Don’t make any compromise. No truce with these demons. Our fighting weapon is the Hare Krsna movement. "

"Some of our soldiers will die. Still the fight must go on. "

"Don’t make any compromise. No truce with these demons. "

Srila Prabhupada exelent.

***I'm very glad you benefit from reading it,

Yes, thanks.

***but I can't say that I agree with your sectarian interpretation.

Srila Prabhupada acarya, He is bhagavata acarya. No any sistem "single guru". "Singke guru for big blind sraddha" it is sectarian interpretation parampara. This sectarian interpretation do not ANY case for SBST or SP. It is not gaudiya it is sectarian interpretation.

Exuse me friend.

***I came here for Krsna consciousness, not institution consciousness.

If KC real exist ( spiritual bliss ), then religion expand. It is real all religions. If you follow "single guru" it is some more worse institution. "Single guru" has own not good institution. Any way in Gaura lila has many gurus, acaryas and devotees and all of them stay in organisation.

All kirtanas be organisation. All prasad be organisation. All preach be organisation. Material world it is material organisation, spiritual world it is spiritual organisation.

Material world has organisation, becausa SPIRITUAL world has organisation. Yes?

Guest guest

the problem is that you want to kill the collaboration between devotees (=organization) and to increase blaspheming, offence and insults

if you were sometimes speaking of the prabhupada-gaudya math subject and sometimes of krsna katha i would take it as an opinion difference and there's no problem

but you are constantly, obstinately and maniacally speaking of this and freely insulting everyone you think (wrongly) the is not connected with srila prabhupada

this obstination is especially ill and strange

are you initiated? is your guru agree with your mission of blaspheme the vaishnavas? do you chant any round or you spend all the time hating others?

i will follow you not if you criticize others, but if i see you helping others

in this way i will say "oh.. kailas is very good, let us follow him also in other ideas"

so demonstrate please that you can sometime stop this quarrel and behave like a devotee

***the problem is that you want to kill the collaboration between devotees (=organization) and to increase blaspheming, offence and insults

Gm try use ISKCON. They do aparadha constant. I am write some they pfilosopi mistakes, it is not ofence.

***if you were sometimes speaking of the prabhupada-gaudya math subject and sometimes of krsna katha i would take it as an opinion difference and there's no problem

We discuss all aspects, it is spiritual aspects.

***but you are constantly, obstinately and maniacally speaking of this and freely insulting everyone you think (wrongly) the is not connected with srila prabhupada

No any insult. I am write many artikles aboyt krisna but in russian. You do not know russian? Here i am write some principial things and me ANSWER on ofence GM. I am not has big site for ofences, i am not write books ofences about SP and ISKCON. Then go for this people and speak they about ofences. VNN some stey pacifully, it is good. I am some training this "devotees". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

***this obstination is especially ill and strange

Yes, ofences ISKCOn wery strange. Big sites "vaisnava" like VNN with aparadha it is strange. Yes, you right.

***are you initiated? is your guru agree with your mission of blaspheme the vaishnavas?

No any blaspheme. Take me citation with me blaspheme. Some gurus write books with blaspheme. You see?

***do you chant any round or you spend all the time hating others?

Who are you? If i am write "sankara names" it is blaspheme? You adecuatte? (?)

***i will follow you not if you criticize others, but if i see you helping others

Yes it is help. Pls citation. I am not write - "hotels ISKCON".

***in this way i will say "oh.. kailas is very good, let us follow him also in other ideas"

I am do not worry good kailasa or bad. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I am not stay like fool and read aparadha big mans.

***so demonstrate please that you can sometime stop this quarrel and behave like a devotee

Who are you? May you me guru? Or me father? You so nice know spiritual life? YOU know who devotee and who not devotee? It is goos joking.

I am wait you answer.

Guest guest

"No any insult. I am write many artikles aboyt krisna but in russian. You do not know russian?"

the fact that you make such effort to translate only on this subject adds more strangeness.... so please sometimes write also on krsna katha

"***are you initiated? is your guru agree with your mission of blaspheme the vaishnavas?

No any blaspheme. Take me citation with me blaspheme. Some gurus write books with blaspheme. You see?"

answer to the question, now we are you and me.. leave for a moment the gurus who blaspheme

answer to the question.. do you chant some rounds or your sadhana is made only by quarrelling?

"I am do not worry good kailasa or bad."

no you have to worry, if people see you as bad, they see bad also your acharya and movement... if you are not able do not speak, if you speak you must behave as a good representative.. and you have to worry

Who are you?

one who speaks of various subjects and who is not maniacally fixed on only one.. and not one of the most useful to talk

May you me guru?

no, i am proposing a logic, so i am speaking at your level... if i were your guru i would have ordered to to shut up

You so nice know spiritual life?

i have problems as many people, but surely i am not maniacally fixed on a subject like you

YOU know who devotee and who not devotee?

a devotee is not so obstinate and maniac and he considers this quarrelling among organization as a marginal subject

so if you speak of krsna the 99% of your time and the 1% of these subjects, it is natural and acceptable.. but if you think constantly of these quarrels it is not a vaishnava behaviour

(i warn the narayan maharaja's disciples that soon kailasa will be a new goodbrother, he's constantly thinking to you and your spiritual master)

hari bol (=speak of hari..... at least sometimes)

Guest guest

***so please sometimes write also on krsna katha

Ok I am will try. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

"***leave for a moment the gurus who blaspheme

Oh yes Prabhu, leave for a moment the gurus who blaspheme ISKCON and Srila Prabhupada and theach this blaspheme own disciples.

***answer to the question.. do you chant some rounds or your sadhana is made only by quarrelling?

answer to the question.. where blaspheme? YOU write this serious things, then pls ansver first. I am read me rounds, do not worry. If GM will be offend, then they be fall with rounds or with out rounds.

"I am do not worry good kailasa or bad."

***no you have to worry, if people see you as bad, they see bad also your acharya and movement... if you are not able do not speak, if you speak you must behave as a good representative.. and you have to worry

Dear Prabhu worry about yours acarya first. See site ISKCON, ISKCON do not do some politiks. I am some devotee, i am do not guru and "acarya". If you soo troubles for some devotee, then be trouble best about your organisation. OK?

***Who are you?

one who speaks of various subjects and who is not maniacally fixed on only one.. and not one of the most useful to talk

I am write arguments, write arguments prabu too, do not need rule all - "kailsa bad". Who you guru, who teach you? /images/graemlins/smile.gif Wite about "names sanyas", "Gadahara", write spiritual. OK?

***You so nice know spiritual life?

i have problems as many people, but surely i am not maniacally fixed on a subject like you

I am write arguments, no any maniacall.

***YOU know who devotee and who not devotee?

a devotee is not so obstinate and maniac and he considers this quarrelling among organization as a marginal subject

so if you speak of krsna the 99% of your time and the 1% of these subjects, it is natural and acceptable.. but if you think constantly of these quarrels it is not a vaishnava behaviour

Pls Prabhu. If some names Sancara sampradaya, then - " kailasa bad?" here you logik? It is you logic? "Me guru best, only no any discussion?" See so many discussion about ISKCOn and SP? Then this people like such discussion?

***(i warn the narayan maharaja's disciples that soon kailasa will be a new goodbrother, he's constantly thinking to you and your spiritual master)

I am not write not any about Narayana maharaja now. Wake up Prabhu. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

***so please sometimes write also on krsna katha

Ok I am will try.

i take it as a promise, do not tell lies or you will get karma

Guest guest

About Krisna it is some poetical, then i am hard translate in English. Some people write - "do not understable", then I am do not translate spiritual articles. Me best spiritual artikle it is "Nilacala", they is in this forum.

Guest guest

so please do your best to write other articles on krsna

the fact that quarrelling with other devotees is more easy is not a great point, please speak us of krsna, if you bring krsna he will bring everything in the right place, maths, babajis, gurus, devotees and so on

Guest guest

***so please do your best to write other articles on krsna

***the fact that quarrelling with other devotees is more easy is not a great point, please speak us of krsna, if you bring krsna he will bring everything in the right place, maths, babajis, gurus, devotees and so on

SP bring everything in the right place. We do not impersonalists if some do some things, then SP write about this. If some GM write I am answer, it is they buisnes.

needs read SB all, do not read "only radha-krisna" it is sahajiya. If some heard do not cleen then needs righth process - 1st canto-2 canto-3 canto. It is Krisna for us.

Guest guest

you are not satisfacted even by krsna...

(and you are right, sandipani muni was not iskcon so he's not an iskcon disciple)

BECOME A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN OF GOD

Prabhupada: Religious principles cannot be manufactured by anyone within this universe. It is the codes or laws given by God. That is religion. That means we have to know who is God, what is His desire, and we have to abide by that. Just like a good citizen means he knows the government and the government laws and he abides by them. Therefore, the duty of the state, the father, the teacher, everyone who are guardians—they should teach their subordinate how to become faithful to God. This one qualification will make him perfect. That is not being done. Everyone is godless mostly, and therefore there is a chaotic condition. Nobody is abiding by the supreme law. Everyone is creating his own law. That is the trouble. So our Krsna consciousness movement is meant for making the human society law-abiding citizens of the laws given by God. So that is stated in the Bhagavad-gita. Krsna, God, is giving, “You do like this.” If we do like that... Or take even the Bible. If we follow strictly, then we become happy. So, am I right or wrong? What is your opinion?

Guest:You are very right in saying this because we cannot solve any problems. The problems keep on multiplying. When we solve one problem, there are twenty ahead of us.

Prabhupada: Our first problem is, because we have got this material body, eating. Everyone must eat. So Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, annad bhavanti bhutani: “If there are sufficient food grains, then both man and animal become happy.” Therefore our first religion is to produce food grains sufficiently to feed everyone. This matter has been entrusted to the vaishyas. They should produce sufficient food and give protection to the cows for sufficient milk. Then the whole human society and animal society will be happy. But we are disobeying the orders or the rules given by God. Instead of producing food, we are producing motorcars, motor tires, motor parts. And so many other things. And therefore people are starving. The manual labor is being misused. We are disobeying the orders of God. Therefore we are unhappy. I have seen all over the world there is enough space for producing food grains. And if we actually produce food grains, we can maintain ten times of the present population of the whole world. There is no question of scarcity because God has created everything complete. There cannot be any defect in the creation of God. We have created these defects on account of our disobeying the orders of God. God never said “motorcar-ad bhavanti bhutani.” He never says that. But instead of producing food grains, we are producing so many unwanted things. In every country so much energy and resources are engaged for preparing war materials. And that means there must be war. And you must be killed; I must be killed. "You will kill me; I will kill you." That’s all. So this Krsna consciousness movement is meant for raising the human society to the real platform of human society, not to keep them in the animal platform. Try to understand God and love Him. This is the substance of the Krsna consciousness movement.

(Conversation with Srila Prabhupada Mar.1,1975)

Guest guest

***you are not satisfacted even by krsna...

Strange people. I am write about "die" they write - "you fool kailasa." Write on theme, no needs slide on gossip.