IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sudhaya

Yashoda-nandana Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

YD Prabhuji: {form another Thread}

(i am sorry, but my english is not so good and i have to use a simple, redundant and rude style to explain my thoughts, surely appearing fanatic and apparently acting as a teacher,

it is not my purpose, i appreciate all the vaishnavas in the forum and i feel myself very ignorant when i read all the competent aswers that you are able to give.... vancha kalpa tarubyas cha)

----

Vaisnavas are not meant to be expert in English Grammer, its the devotion they have for thier Guru Maharaja that counts, I recall somebody saying I am not a Vaishnava on another thread (its me Govindaram by the way) and you defended me, so its payback. jaya Vaishnava!

my false ego is very grateful, maya devi has done his good job, thanks to have put some billions of lifes between me and goloka vrindaban

jaya vaishnava sanga

jaya gurudeva

jaya prabhupada

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nah, I was just praising you to please KRSNA, so everybodys a winner.

I was thinking how to reply to your post for a long time, thats the best i could come up with said 'my ego'. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

thanks to have put some billions of lifes between me and goloka vrindaban

Haribol, prabhu! Nice to know you will be with us for a good long while. Now "c'mon, we got WORK to do!" [Three Stooges]