IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

how to think

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How do I remember god always, 24 hrs a day. Its very difficult as my mind does not listen to me.

you have not to do it artificially... chant with concentration the hare krishna mahamantra with japa mala in a fixer number of rounds every day, and chant the same mahamantra everytime you have not to use your mouth to relationate with people

in this way krsna will do all the work to purify the mind and to make you gradually absorbed in his consciousness without interruption

Guest guest

" chant the same mahamantra everytime you have not to use your mouth to relationate with people"

-------------------

Didnt understand the above line. pls clarify

to chant anytime you are not having to use your mouth to speak with other people.

I would like to add that anytime you even remotely consider some mundane activity or laziness (ie watching television) go get your beads instead and start chanting.

The very minute your eyes open in each morning say "All glories to Sri Sri Radha Krishna" (or if you serve Radha Krsna deities - Their names). And say "All glories to Srila Prabhupada".

On your way to the shower sing or chant the Maha Mantra. Chanting the mahamantra in the shower cleanes us from the inside as we cleanse the bodies with the soap and water.

Before taking rest in the evening read a chapter from the Krsna Book and then as you lay down to rest thank Prabhupada and Krsna for giving you the opportunities to serve (even if they were minute) and ask forgiveness for any offenses you may committed while serving Their Lotus Feet.

Reading the Krsna Book is a nice way to help us remember Krsna and His pastimes during each day.

Above all chant....chant on your beads and as you go through your day chant even if it is silent.

If unable to remember to say the "All glories...." when you wake up in the morning - stick a reminder to your alarm clock or somewhere else your eyes will fall when you awaken.

Sometimes we have to trick these polluted minds of ours in the right direction.

Guest guest

can it be that one cannot remember Got 24 hours a day due to vaishnava aparada?

of course... we are envious of god and we come in this world to forget him, then we are angry with vaishnavas who try to send us back to godhead taking away our sense gratification

so krsna: "ok little rascal.. you cannot blaspheme my devotees.. stay away from me and them for some billions years... "