IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I got my Gaura-nitai Deities

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BUT, when I opened the box and took out Nitai one of the conch shell eyes had been broken while being shipped to me!

I am devastated and so sad. I feel like this is a sign of bad luck or something?

Our temple president said I could buy a replacement one in LA and he would have it replaced for me.

But I am so sad for my deity to have to go through it.

A.

I am very happy to hear that Their Lordships have arrived at your house...now it is Their Home!!! Hare Krsna.

OH no not bad luck at all!!! This was the Lord's causeless and limitless mercy to have this happen...as soon as you opened the box you saw this and of course it made you sad...this makes you think about Them and it makes you talk about Them. And They have given you the service already of finding the new eye and replacing it on His Lotus face!!! what a personal service....you are blessed!!!

Because of this incident with the eye you have developed feelings of compassion and love for Them....think about it. And....They have helped you to engage others in Their service (the temple president getting the replacement for you: the person who he gets the eye from and on and on...)

All glories to our most merciful Lords!

Guest guest

hare krishna

Thank you so much for giving me a different perspective on it.

From the moment I opened the box and saw them I felt love and devotion to them!

I didn't think about the fact that everyone was going to receive the mercy of doing service for them.

Thank you again!

All glories to Gaura Nitai!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

The same thing happened to me recently. A friend from America was getting new Gaura-Nitai deities and offered to give his smaller ones away. I graciously accepted the offer even though I knew that one eye was missing from Nitai.

However, a few friends were kind enough to get me replacement eyes from vrindavana. When the Deities arrived, it seemed that Nitai's other eye had broken off in transit, so I had to replace both of them.

So here's a tip: If you know anyone going to Vrndavan/Mayapur then get them to buy some replacement eyes for you. And make sure you have at least two pairs so that you have a pair to spare.

Guest guest

i thought my radhani lost an eye ruring abishek so i made a new one out of white plastesent and black paint, but temotairly used a parer one, but i foung the original one in an abishek vessel a week later