IndiaDivine.org

Whos guest ji here ????

Rate this topic

gokulkr

In Reply to :

<--- I think your insults are nothing, cause I am born in a madhva brahmin family, but none of my family members realize that God is the true aim of human life. I have been made fun of many a times just because I don&#8217;t go out for parties with guys or eat in any restaurants or go out for movies..etc. But I still love all my family members dearly cause I know that they do not have the adyatma gnana and some day or the other, they will know it. I dont mind going out rarely but cutepie Krishna is soooo soooo sooo good that he has never given me friends who are of such type i.e crazy people. --->

please guide me. i accept you as my guru. please guide me. what i have to do to please rayaru , madhvathirtharu & krishna ? pls tell me how can i know whether rayaru is satisfied with me & will grant me salvation. please consider this dumb soul as your disciple and kindly clarify my doubts.

Guest guest

If I am ur guru, then u will be destroyed. Pls don't consider this option( of considering me as ur guru). I do not have any Gnana or Bhakti. whatever little knowledge that I have is due to the grace of Sriman Narayana, Madhva and Raghavendra. I still have a very long way to go. You could visit Some Raghavendra swamy matha and enquire about the way to please raghavendra swamy,Madhvacharya and Krishna.

Only Advice I could give you is to pray to all the great Vishnavas because the lord will be very pleased when you pray to his great devotees.

I am soo sorry cause I do not have a guru nor am I initiated by a guru. But I consider Raghavendra Swamy and other gr8 Madhva yatees as my gurus. To get a guru like Raghavendra swamy, you need to have lotza punya and in other words yogyatha(capacity) to hear upadesha straight frm them. But at this moment, I do not have enought punya or yogyatha to hear upadesha from such gr8 people. One has to have a lot of sadhana and then in one of the births,u will get that guru samagama. Even to do nama japa, a sadhaka should get upadesha from a guru.

I try to do japa on " Om Sriraghavendraya namah" as many times as I can and also recite Laghu vayustuti as much as possible. Also Vishnusahasranama. I do some nama japa of Krishna. etc etc etc

Go thru this website http://www.gururaghavendra.org/

Try to follow what lord krishna says. Do some seva to his devotees. Chant the lords name with devotion, Do not do it mechanically for the sake of doing it. etc etc etc. Also try to read the life story of gr8 vishnavas, by reading it. you will also develop more faith towards the lord and you will feel that you have to lead life the way these vishnavas have lived. Go to some book store and get some boooks dude /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

There are many many many many many many many more things to do.

Its very hard for me to sit and type.

Bye and good luck. Hope this helps. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dear prabhuji,

I am chanting "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" Maha mantra daily morning while doing puja.

I am also visiting vishnu/krishna temples at sunday,wednesday & saturday.

I also visit "Sri Raghavendra Swamy Madam" or "Sri Aadi Chenna Kesava Perumal Temple (vishnu temple)" on thursdays.

I am giving respect to all vaishnavas (especially madhvas & gaudiyas).

I AM GONNA VISIT AHOBILAM NARASHIMA TEMPLE, RANGANATHA TEMPLE (NELLORE), KATRI NARASHIMA TEMPLE & MANTRALAYAM AT THIS MONTH.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif OM SRI GURU RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAHA

/images/graemlins/smile.gif JAI SHRI KRISHNA