IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lover_soul

Some bliss I would like to share

Rate this topic

I always complain to the dieties that I have no time, but today I could not escape. Suddenly I woke up at 4:30 am , and could not go back to sleep. Then I took my shower, did a little puja and started chanting, still continuing in my blissful state i post!

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE, HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE.

Hare Krishna

You can only call that the mercy of the Lord,

also sometimes you just become so discusted with yself, that you think oh I will/have to worship Krishna today,

oh Mind today you can go sling your hook!

I have experienced this phenomeno a couple of times only, its almost as if, the mind is in agreement with Krishna Instructions, it does feel amazing, just wish it would last,

Haribol

Thank you for sharing this. I've had days like that myself. And they were so blissful that I came to the conclusion I wanted it all the time! Yet am in the material world. So I found, and maybe this will be something you can do - maybe not, but if I worked a morning program into any part of my day, even the evening, that I felt the bliss! And if ya can't do a whole morning program, just to do what you can do, which should be something that can be maintained. Better to do something short daily that can be maintained then a biggie you can only do a week or day. ha Anyway, this worked for me, so thought I'd throw it out there.

Consistency is more important I guess. Thank you for the advice. I also want the feeling to last longer, but as govindaram pointed out, it lasts for a few hours and then your mind wanders into stress about getting things done etc. Well, this could change though, maybe consistency will make krishna be with me a little longer , thus making me more blissful , I have see. Thank you for letting me share this here /images/graemlins/smile.gif

maybe consistency will make krishna be with me a little longer , thus making me more blissful

Basically, yes. Tho it won't 'make' Him be with you a little longer, but He may be more willing to - tho thats probalby what you meant. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyhow, yes, this is the process. Consistency. Even offereing a mere stick of incense to a favorite pic of Krishna (and Prabhuapda) daily, chanting one round, reading one paragraph of Krishna book, if done regularly will more often bring results than sudden but short lived spiritual activites that are more complex. Oh sure, there is always benefit, but Prabhupada often stressed the importance of regulation.