IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I do not understand this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I belive in lord krishna, I chant his names, I love him more then anyone else in this world, but I do not understand why he lets other people who are in full atheisc fews, who have no respect for him, have all this nice things, such as a girl friend, while I have to be alone by myself, I hope lord krishna will finally hear my pray, because I do not want to spend my time alone anymore...

hare krishna

Guest guest

Dear Devotee, please accept my humble dadavats for what I am going to say may somehow offend you.

Asocyan anvashchas tvam this chapter 2 of the Sri Srimad Bhagavad-gita. You are grieving for things which are complatelly useless. You are chanting Sri Krishna and Radha names, you are comming back to our wonderfull Lord Sri Govinda, you are about to enter into most beautifull, most auspicious association ever possible in the entire Absolut Truth!!

Soon, maybe even in this life, maybe just in few lives you will be testing the sweetest relationships possible.

Just meditate on how wonderfull Sri Krishna, Narayana, Janardana, Gopinatha, Radha-rmana, Hari is! He loves you (and me /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) for soo much. You jiva are so dear to Him.

Indeed Sri Krishna is servant of His pure servants /images/graemlins/smile.gif

How wonderful He is..

Well, do you still want to look to this poore unfortunate people like me? Who are so eager for different kinds of sexual enjoinment? Who had sink in the ocean of our own vomit? Who are so much attached to it so they cannot drop it even though they know it is . and nothing more than .? Today they have a 'good' karma, they have a girlfriends, boyfriends other sex friends etc; tomorrow they will have to face 'bad' karma. Vedic scriptures says that to us, spiritual souls all kinds of fruitive work and the results (karma) is bad.

However nobody insists that from the very beginning every neophyte like me shoul renonce all the world. As long as nephyte like me is on the lowest stages of devotional service it is accepted that I don't follow all the prnciples etc. I understand that the more I am engaged in loving service to Sri Krishna the more He will try to serve me by trying to liberate me from this world.

How it will look like? Well /images/graemlins/smile.gif He is going to take away my money, my business, my 'girlfriends' etc so only Him, the supreme goal of all living entities Sri Narayana will solely remain in my consciousnes.

If you need a girfriend -- find nice vaishnavi girl and practice Hare Krishna.

please accept my dandavats and be mercifull to me.