IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Going to Vrindavan to leave your material body

Rate this topic

I have a friend who is terminally ill,

the doctors give him only a few more months to live.

Is it the best thing for me to encourage him to go to Vrindavan and leave his diseased body there?

Guest guest

Is he a devotee? If so, he could ask his Guruji. Vrindavan, Mayapur, or Puri are the big 3 choices for places to leave one's body. If I were planning for my death, I might pick Sri dhama Mayapur for the maximum mercy factor.

Guest guest

Is it the best thing for me to encourage him to go to Vrindavan and leave his diseased body there?

yes.. vrindavana, puri or mayapur.. it is very difficult to die in saint places if we are not pure, at the last moment something happens and the man is brought at the delhi or calcutta hospital and he dies there even if he has planned carefully to remain in the holy place

but there's not problem.. try to bring your friend in vrindavan/mayapur/puri.. even if he will not die there, he will have made surely an immense spiritual advancement.. and you too for bringing people in the lands of krishna