IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Do I have an intimate loving relationship with the Supreme Person?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Inconceivable!

How is this possible that such an insignificant jiva soul like me can have such a relation with The Supreme Personality of Godhead?

He is the Supreme Transcendent Person,Lord Sri Krishna:can he have a relation with me in the conditioned state?

Guest guest

How is this possible that such an insignificant jiva soul like me can have such a relation with The Supreme Personality of Godhead?

!!there's nothing outside god, you are part and parcel of god, so you cannot be in any way separated

He is the Supreme Transcendent Person,Lord Sri Krishna:can he have a relation with me in the conditioned state?

!!he's in your heart in the form of sri paramatma, he's ready to relationate, to communicate with you, if you are serious he will come in the form of the pure representative, the spiritual master to revive your eternal relationship

yes you have this relationaships!

you are jiva-shakti and Sri Krishna is shaktiman -- owner of the shakti. So your relationship with Sri Krishna is eternal and is never broken. However the truth is also that for less than a moment (which is eternity in the material world) you "fell down" into the dreams where you consider yorself to be the shaktiman and outer maya to be your energy. That's not true and for this you are suffereing. soon you will comeback to your eternal relationship with Sri Krishna-Gavinda-Gopinatha-Shymasundara-Ramana-ramana-...

You are very significant to Sri Sri Radha Krishna!

Srimati Radharani personally thinks that you are better then herself!! I was really astonished when I have read that!!

May Her feets will be always in my heart, She is the best devotee ever!

{.. She really sincerelly doing that -- She takes a devotee by hand brings to Krishna and says -- 'look this bhakta is so wondersfull, s/he much better than I'} Srimati Radharani is the ocean of mercy.