IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

janmastami everyday?

Rate this topic

Haribol! Prabhus,

Would I be right in thinking that janmastami can be celebrated 'sort of' everyday because Lord Krishna is incarnating all over the creation all the time.

This sort of makes me feel good, cause on janmastami the feeling of closeness towards Krishna is exhibited by all peoples around the world.

So this would be a good practice to think that we are celebrating janmastami everyday..what do you think?

Haribol!

I think its fun to think of it as Krishna's birthday (Appearance Day) everyday, makes me feel enthusiastic, which is not a bad thing, Srila Prabhupada did say anyway you can think of Krishna 'just do it' (Copyright) just kidding, haribol!

I think its fun to think of it as Krishna's birthday (Appearance Day) everyday, <font color="blue">makes me feel enthusiastic, which is not a bad thing</font color>,

Srila Rupa Goswami gives us in "Nectar of Instruction" (Upadesamrta) a list of six principles that are favorable to the execution of pure devotional service.

Enthusiasm is number one on that list.

So everyday is also appearance day of Srimati Radharani, Srimati Tulasidevi, Lord Chaitanya, Lord Nityananda, Lord Nrsimha deva, Prahlada Maharaja, all the other devotees and incarnations of Sri Vishnu /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So we can remember them all everyday and of course have a little feast /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif