IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

can we trust Krishna?

Rate this topic

Trusting Krishna? Are you kidding?

---------streetstraw

so, you are saying one should not trust Krishna. why not? just because he takes away material things away from you because you have to much material attachment, and he wants you to gain spiritual attachment, rather advancement, wherein lies true happiness, does that make him bad? NO!!!!!!!!

if you can't trust Krishna, who else can you trust?

your mind, which has deceived you countless times? yourself, who is a part of Krishna? if you can't trust the whole, then how can you trust a part of the whole?

i ask again, who can you trust, if not Krishna? there is none other if not Krishna, for he is the goal of life. not trusting in him will make you only less inclined to perform devotional service.

why is this? well, if you don't trust Krishna, how can you trust in his powers, his form, his name, his pastimes, or anything that has to do with him? this will only make you think of Krishna less than he is, for he is the SUPREME in all aspects; none is equal to or greater than Him. having doubt in Krishna----not trusting him----will make your faith drop so low that it will be hard to bring the faith back. it will lose interest eventually, sooner or later.

so, the only thing you can depend in life and beyond is Krishna, then where is the question of not trusting Him? it's not like he plays with our lives and wants bad for us. he wants good for us. he wants us to go back home, to Godhead.

have faith in Krishna.

Just chant, and leave the rest to Krishna.

I agree with you that you can ultimately trust Krishna but the means that Krishna goes to gain your trust can be full of pranks but don't get me wrong they are ultimately wonderful activities. I don't claim to be overly familiar with Krishna but I know at times in my life he has pulled some pranks on me but I ultimately deserved what I got. Do I trust Krishna not to be a prankster? Sorry I don't trust him to not be a prankster but I trust that he is the ultimate power in all the manifested and unmanifested universes and the spiritual worlds beyond those universes.

Faith is a funny thing. Like that SNF Beegees song "How Deep is Your Love?" Or as Martin Luther King pointed out: "'If' Faith vs 'Though' Faith". Partners yell at each other. Is it love or hate? Who can say for sure? Intense insult may prove superior to ephemeral adoration. And believe or not, far more pleasing to KAna too.