IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Now this is dumb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What titillation did this impersonator hope to achieve? Is this mature? Is the risk worth the thrill? Seems not.

Cop Impersonator Pulls Over State Trooper

CLARKSTOWN, N.Y. (AP) - Mistake No. 1: Impersonating a police officer. Mistake No. 2: Making a traffic stop. Mistake No. 3: Stopping an off-duty state trooper. Shalom Gelbman, 22, of New Square, N.Y., made all three mistakes, state police said.

Gelbman, with a strobe light on his dashboard and his high beams flashing, pulled a car over Wednesday night on the Palisades Interstate Parkway, police said. Inside the car was state Trooper Seamus Lyons, who arrested Gelbman. It was clear to Lyons that Gelbman wasn't a colleague, authorities said, because of his license plate number and the equipment he had in his car.

Gelbman was charged with reckless endangerment and criminal impersonation, police said, and was cited for having unauthorized equipment in his car, a dark blue Mercury Grand Marquis with tinted windows.

Gelbman was also ticketed for driving without a registration or insurance. He was released on $5,000 bail after being arraigned in Clarkstown Justice Court.

I love thes dumb criminal reports as well as the Darwian Awards.

I got this from Jay Leno's show last week. Yeah I know. Anyway this guy goes in to rob a liquor store. And after he got the money he told the cashier to give him a bottle of some liquor also. The clerk refused saying he didn't look old enough to drink. The stupid and frustrated crook then took out his ID and gave it to the clerk to prove he was old enough. The clerk wrote down the info and gave it to the police who arrested the stupid robber later at his home.

Guest guest

Hi Theist.

That has got to be one of the most mindless things anyone has ever done!

… And people think they're not dreaming!

ancient paztriot

paztriot,

I remember this one Darwian award winner from Africa.

He paid someone, a witch doctor, I guess to make him invulnerable to gunshots.

Well after the herbs and incantations were done he wanted to test it to see if it was effective. So he had a friend shoot at him. Well he died. Poor guy didn't even get his $ back.

I guess there is a little Hiranakasipu in all of us. lol

I booked marked it for times when I just need someone dumber than me to laugh at.

The depressing thing is I have to go out of my way to find such people. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif