IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

i guess my time is up

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

Ppls think i am a ritvik for some reason, yeah i know i am a non-vaisnava and not very good association, so to just make it official, i'll not be posting here anymore.

Leave it to the experts haribol! its been great!

All glories to ASSEMBLED devotees!

All glories to srila prabhupada!

All glories to Lord Caitanya!

Jai sri radhe!

So who cares what people think of you? Nobody really knows themselve what to speak of knowing anyone else.

So people relate to me a sentimental Christian, a ritvik,a vegan trouble maker, and so many other labels. You should've

been around in the seventies. Anybody that lived outside of the temple was treated as a near non-entity, at least that was my experience. I was told I had only reached an advanced guest level. I was a little hurt at the time but have come to recognize Krsna's mercy.

I have come to see that as special mercy from Krsna. He wouldn't let me join the clique. This is mercy to keep us from developing a false sense of religious 'in-crowdism' under the banner of associating with devotees.

We SHOULD feel like an outsider in Krsna consciousness. Until we factually realize Krsna and love Him and are controled by the internal energy WE ARE OUTSIDERS.

Who cares if we are accepted on an internet forum or a temple or a certain crowd of bhaktas, unless those bhaktas are self realized Krsna conscious individuals.

All devotee association is valuable. But most are controlled by their minds just as we are. That means a changing panoramic of accepting and rejecting. The minds basis for this accepting and rejecting needs to be based on sound Krsna conscious realizations or it has no meaning.

Eternal meaning is the only meaning we need be concerned with.

As far as being "accepted" here or not, that attempt needs an upgrade. Don't desire to be accepted by others on a forum. This forum keeps us all thinking and remembering Krsna. That we should do in a proper and friendly manner of course but to become emotionally attached to being accepted or rejected won't lead anywhere.

Heck man, I am in the process of rejecting the persona I displayed on the net last week. We are all evolving and we should remain together and help each other in the process.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

your original jokes are as good as ever. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah Govindaram, I know what you mean. I experience that also and often. We fall into patterns that become stale. That is just a signal for us to apply more introspection in order for us to grow. It feels bad but is actually a good sign.

The more genuine Krsna consciousness we gain the less we will be bored because Krsna is ever fresh.

Eventually we will become bored with every material experience, that is with any experience that does not aim to please Krsna.

Haridhams signature phrase comes to mind. If Krsna brings you to it then Krsna will bring you through it. I love that. Remembering it has helped me.

Boredom is just a signal that we need Krsna to reveal Himself to us. It is a call to japa and prayer.

Hare Krsna

that you were not wanted here anymore? I will tell you a story of a devotee (a non Hindu one) who was forbidden entry into the famous Jagannatha temple of Puri. What could he do, he had to pray for his mother, who was on the death-bed? He remained outside the temple and prayed for 40 days and the Jagannatha's mercy descended on him, his mother became hale and hearty. In the end, he expressed his devotion in the now-famous poems dedicated to Lord Jagannatha. The point to emphasize is, though, the priests did not want him, but God wanted him there. So you see, you should care for Krishna not for what others say or think about you.

Guest guest

Yea, how the heck did you know that you are not wanted here? did excessive chanting give you a mind reading ability? /images/graemlins/wink.gif we wouldn't want that now do we.

Well, prabhu you have to stay here, atleast for people like me who need help from people like you. If you want to lessen your time on the internet, then do so, it will help you. but that does not mean you have to quit coming here altogether. So, please stay, Your posts are wonderful.

-lover soul character, who needs a name-

Guest guest

What does that mean? Please explain, I am curious to know.

Also, Govindaram, I hope my post wasn't too late.

Guest guest

Thank You Theist

Once again our saviour has come with such wise counsel!

Sane,tempered succinct

always mindful of time place and circumstance.

beautiful

All glories to the devotees of Krishna !!!

Hope I'm not too late either, but Govindaram, I never felt anyone here wanted you to go, or judged you anymore than they judge anyone else. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Don't worry about what others think, just follow what you believe to be Krishna conscious. Hope you will stay.

Govindaram prabhu:

It is our duty to speak our mind among devotees. It should be done with some humility and respect for others, but sincerity is a primary concern. Yes, some devotees here can be too much at times but you take the good with the bad. Please do not deprive us of your association. Our family is stronger with every sincere member... Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

Govindaram,

I'm glad to see you're still around.

Several of us have been through what just happened to you.

Perhaps worse is getting booted! …But you have the favor of the admins.

You have returned for association. It is the devotee in you that makes you want to play this game. Hari Bol!

ancient paztriot