IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Best resource on the scary stuff in your food!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi.

I've been searching all over for info on food additives and fast food places. Finally found one that has its all; and it is made by a devotee!

I am gonna give you just the homepage address, because there is a lot more interesting stuff there.

www.kuruvinda.com

From the menu, choose health to get info on how to clean out your liver, what horrible effects modern music and media has on children, and very good tips for travel to India. Check the nutrition section for the best listing on food additives ever. Also plenty of stuff on fast food and fast food chains. Links to a huge list of veggie cheeses!

Couldn't find any email address or feedback link. Is anyone here familiar with this site, or does anyone know the devotee who put it up?

Cheers!

Alex

Guest guest

HARIBOL !!

This has to be one of the best sites online.It`s a neccessity to learn the things that are on this site.

GAURANGA!

Hi Alex

Glad to see that I am not alone in this way of thinking. My name is David Abbey and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am originally from England but like you got sick and tired of the cramped conditions of my country and needed to broaden my horizons. I am a Chef and have been all my working adult life and I am too sick and tired of the . they put in our food. I am also a Celiac but am a lot healthier now. I do not eat any fast food rubbish and basically never have, nor am I a vegetarian but do like my veggies, fruit and salad.I eat healthy and also careful as to what goes into my body, but so many people don`t. Unfortunately there are so many obese and sick people here in Australia as there are in other so called developed countries around the world.I am also on a spiritual path and have been blessed with the ability to heal people with my hands. At present I give healing for free and as I receive it for free why not. But if ever it came to pass that I have to rely on it, ie, money, then I will leave that up to God and my guides to sort out, ha ha. I checked out the link for the website and have added it to my Favourites. Another good site I like is www.crystalinks.com and that has a plethora of information, it is a really good site and you take from it what you need. Thanks once again for the site Alex and have a good day, Dave Abbey.