IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

guiness book of world records......India

Rate this topic

However, most of the movies made here are copies of the previous hits and have typical formual and nothing new. There was a time in 50s, 60s and early 70s when movies used to run due to good story lines, melodious music and good acting besides direction. Present movies offer nothing new.

Guest guest

ShegavichaRana, I agree with your observations. (I liked the Cary Grant movies alot.)

But some modern movies really go off VERY WELL. "Dances with Wolves" comes to mind. There are others.

Some movies have become more realistic because of the film quality and the way they are shot. Good movies can make you think you are in that time period. I mean the sets "and dialogue" are so perfect you feel like you've time-traveled.

But on the whole, there is little benefit from the movie industries… it's mostly just cheap entertainment. In fact, you have to turn your brain off to watch most of them because the behavior of the actors is just so unreal.

ancient paztriot