IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
SDL

In society...

Rate this topic

To the materialists who are completely covered over by Maya and who do not have any idea that there is anything beyond matter, the most admirable professions would be-

- Stock Market Broker

- Lawyer

- Accountant

To the materialists who have some idea that there is something like spirit besides material but do not quite understand what to do with the knowledge and therefore to the admirable professions would be that benefits society,environment etc. like -

- Doctor

- Social Worker

- Environmentalist

- Scientists and Researchers

To those who are fortunate enough to not just know about that the relationship between matter and spirit but also have been graced by the blessed guidance of a spiritual master to know what exactly is meant to be profession of human beings, the profession most admired would - the one and only one -

- Serving Krishna (through every act that may appear to be mundane but the consciousness behind the act makes the whole lot of difference!)

Hari Bol! GovindA!

bhakti~lata

Guest guest

Are doctors really admirable? I very much doubt so. They are so money minded and have no human values. From their days of medical schooling most of them engage themselves in illicit sex since they feel they are beyond boundaries of physical relationship as they are working with bodies. HOw many doctors are really admirable as humans.

I can talk like this since I am in that profession. I personally know some of my friends who does not like even any emergency patients calling them for a real emergency. They justify themselves saying that they have no time for people to treat them as humans since its a routine job for them. But then why do you guys come for medical profession if you are not willing to do a devoted service with humanitarian consideration.

I dont mean all doctors like this. The number of doctors wih human values and consideration is far less than 5% than the money minded doctors.

I am sorry, doctor profession is noble, but the present day doctors spoiled it.

Any profession is noble in its way since we need all kinds of people to run the society. This is according to Mahatma gandhiji.