IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Priitaa

In Search of My Godsisters (Prabhupada disciples)

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna. Please accept my humble obesiances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I started a devotee women egroup for those ladies who joined the Hare Krishna movement *prior* to Nov 1977 (uninitiated is fine) and maintain a current, *singular* dedication to Srila Prabhupada in their heart. I've run into godsisters online who feel alone or isolated, miss association, live far from a temple, live close to a temple but don't fit in, health issues keep them homebound, Etc., desirous to connect with Prabhupada disciples who have also been there, done that, matured, built sensible boundaries pursuing Krishna consciousness in the way best suited for them as an individual.

Please, there are so few places anymore where such older devotees can meet, I humbly ask no one will write and ask to be the exception since they are not an older devotees, & be allowed to join. Its truly nothing personal; plus there are some things we can only talk over with others who had similar experiences.

If you are an older (female) disciple of Prabhupada's who joined prior to his departure from this world (Nov 77) and have been looking for us, we are looking for you! /images/graemlins/smile.gif In which case, please check out:

SeniorDevoteeGodsisters

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/frown.gif Can I join , I feel isolated, I don't live next to a temple, I cannot have a devotee association, but I am not a female and I am not old. I wish some one made another group at for people like me to join.

haha Well, no, you can't join that group. However, there is an alternaitve. You can join my newsletter, which is for everyone. As I always say though, see if its for you as an individual:

InspirationNewsletter

Guest guest

I am not wise, I am stupid and make alot of mistakes , I also never had the privelege to see prabhupada or talk to him because I had to be born after he died- my bad karma. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know you have no spot for me, but can you tell me any I can go to?

Guest guest

I will check it out, sorry about the other post, I was writing it before you posted yours . thanks again priitaa dd /images/graemlins/smile.gif

No problem, and yeah, you were posting exaclty as I was. Odd. ha Anyway, there are tons of for you guys, thats why I made mine, for us old foggies. ha So if you do a search at for Krishna or Prabhupada, you will find tons of you can join! Enjoy. (Spiritually of course.)