IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

confused

Rate this topic

Guest guest

just a year ago I had a partner we lived together for 10 years. He was not fond of muslems actually very angry with them. I was the tollerant one.

I went to see my family overseas. After two months I came back and he was gone. I have seen him briefly and he told me he met a turkish women. Now I have heard he prays to the mecca and will marry her soon.

Is a conversion in such a short time possible? He left all his friends to me it came as the biggest shock in my life. Has he gone crazy?

Guest guest

You have to be Muslim. He is not crazy, he is just in love with that Muslim woman, but to marry her , he needs to accept Allah. So, they convert people like that.

I was a Christian before I met my husband.

I listened to a few of Prema Pandurang's tapes.

I read a little of the gita... couple of verses.

My husband told me a couple of stories about Sri Rama and Sri Krishna.

Then we went to the temple one day... he said "Look at Sri Krishna, isn't he beautiful?"

And I looked into Sri Krishna's eyes, and... I was flying!

I haven't landed since.

That is what God can do. If he wants you, you come to him no matter what.

(I'm not saying one religion is better than the other... what I'm saying is, I was happy before, now I am... beyond bliss.)

Anyway, maybe that's what happened to your friend, maybe not. But it's possible.

Guest guest

You are right. It is because He wants us to go to Him. Actually, we were his before we realized that we were His. In fact, we only exist in the name only. The truth is, he is the one who ordains so many qualities to living beings on account of his pleasure and takes them out of conditioning on account of his pleasure alone.

He is Govinda and He is to be worshipped forever.

Guest guest

Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala) has forbidden Muslim women from marrying non-Muslims in the Quran, such as this translation of the verse: (And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikin till they believe (in Allah Alone).)

Shaykh al-Sa’di said in his Tafseer (commentary on the Qur’aan), 1/458:

“‘… (lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women – i.e., free and chaste - from the believers and chaste women –free and chaste - from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time…’ i.e., from among the Jews and Christians. This is adding specific details to the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): ‘And do not marry al-mushrikaat (idolatresses, etc.) till they believe (worship Allaah alone)…’ [al-Baqarah 2:221].”

As for promiscuous women, those who do not keep themselves chaste and free from immoral sexual conduct, it is not permitted to marry them, whether they are Muslims or from among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), unless they repent, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Let no man guilty of fornication or adultery marry any but a woman similarly guilty, or an unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.” [al-Noor 24:3]

Guest guest

Dear mataji,

Pray to Srila Prabhupada and Lord Krsna, and make your conviction strong.Sweet Lord Krsna will guide you in your life. Let him go, this material world is a learning place.

As a jiva we have different desires and we are searching for eternal happines.Love is temporary in this world.

My husband also left me for a young woman and never looked back.I know it hurts, but don't give up. Thanks to the love and care of the dear vaisnavas, my life is now change.

I am greatful of what Srila Prabhupada gave me. To sons who are dedicated their life to serve Srila Prabhupada and the vaisnavas.Please read the books of Srila Prabhupada and believe me they will give you so much comfort, and chant the Holy names of the Lord, it will help you to trough your difficult times. Everything in this world happens by the Sweet will of Lord Krsna. You know what mataji, there is one thing I know, I can live without a husband, but I can't live without Lord Krsna and the vaisnavas.

Someday you will look back, and you will thanks Lord Krsna for everything.

All Glories to the vaisnavas, their mercy makes your live blissful

Vaisnavadasianudasi

Guest guest

He lied to me and he is lieing to her he love should be build on truth not on a bunch of lies I had to find out throgh friends what he was doing and not even the courrage to face me like a man and he is still running me down in front of my friends on what basis is he building aa new life hiding from people and running away?

Guest guest

she was married before once or twice and he hated muslims. so how on earth does one combine this?

Guest guest

Lord Sri Krishna's glories ccnnot be described in full. However, Pujya Prema Panduranga has done a wonderful job (and is still doing it) of describing His glories.

Please keep listening to her.. Keep flying high in bliss..

Jai Sri Krishna

S.R. Nathan

Guest guest

"Yet man professes to belong to a particular type of faith with reference to particular time and circumstance and thus claims to be a Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or an adherent of any other sect. Such designations are non-sanatana-dharma. A Hindu may change his faith to become a Muslim, or a Muslim may change his faith to become a Hindu, or a Christian may change his faith and so on. But in all circumstances the change of religious faith does not affect the eternal occupation of rendering service to others. The Hindu, Muslim or Christian in all circumstances is servant of someone. Thus, to profess a particular type of faith is not to profess one's sanatana-dharma. The rendering of service is sanatana-dharma.

Factually we are related to the Supreme Lord in service. The Supreme Lord is the supreme enjoyer, and we living entities are His servitors. We are created for His enjoyment, and if we participate in that eternal enjoyment with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, we become happy. We cannot become happy otherwise. It is not possible to be happy independently, just as no one part of the body can be happy without cooperating with the stomach. It is not possible for the living entity to be happy without rendering transcendental loving service unto the Supreme Lord."

Srila Prabhupada, Bg Introduction