IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bindirana56

TLC for aging murti's

Rate this topic

I have for years been repaing and repainting Murti's of friends. I find this service extremely satisfying. I would be delighted to provide this service free of charge for any devotee in need of this. Contact me to exchange information on how to get Murti's to me and returned to you.

Hari Bol

Your Servant,

S.Rana

Guest guest

how do you restore these murtis as i have several that i was prepared to take to india to place into a sacred river, but would rather attempt to restore them ass i'm attached to them

Guest guest

I have used gluing, and very minor resculpting for damage, but mostly repainting.However you would feel comfortable. I could understand some people would be too anxious to send they're beloved Arca Vigraha through the mail and endure separation while they're being refurbished...to a complete stranger no less! If you have any further questions, or would like to contact someone I have done work for, please feel free to write me. Bindirana56@aol.com Thank You for your inquiry.

Your Servant,

Sheree Rana