IndiaDivine.org

God and role playing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Now it is true that we can have many roles which we assume God to be. For example, for me he could be a friend.

I know and I want to develop a relationship that of a friend with God, but how can one develop any healthy relationship with the person when he never talks?

We all know that we are in ignorance, so we can't truly hear krishna, but I sincerely ask you, how can we develop that kind of a friendly love toward God, if he never talks back.

By,

A sincere devotee (who is confused) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Krsna is only interested in enjoying relationships of pure love. So we have to come to that platform of purity first.

We want to be Krsna's friend so it makes sense that we try to become friends with someone who himself is already Krsna's friend. He will introduce us to Krsna.

Of course Krsna is guiding this process as Supersoul in our hearts.

So to begin we immediately start chanting Hare Krsna. Then praying to the Lord in the heart to direct us to His friend that He would like us to learn from. Then Krsna's friend will teach us how to clean up our act so that Krsna will accept our friendship.

It's all really very natural. We must be determined and patient though.