IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When will the most hardcode fanatic muslim countries be delivered ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Following the "nagar adi gram" prediction, i was wondering when will the most hardcode fanatic muslim countries be delivered ?

Guest guest

" When will the most hardcode fanatic muslim countries be delivered ?"

the right question:

" When all the world will be delivered from the most hardcode fanatics (muslim, hindu, christian, hebrew etc....) ?"

Guest guest

<< " When will the most hardcode fanatic muslim countries be delivered ?"

the right question:

" When all the world will be delivered from the most hardcode fanatics (muslim, hindu, christian, hebrew etc....) ?" >>

sorry, it is not the right question, mr gandhi.

the original is the right question.

one answer is:

when will the world chose to act seriously to abolish the barbaric ideology from the face of earth?

some progress is alredy made, but is not enough.

wake up hidnus and HKs!

jai sri krishna! -madhav

Madhavji : "one answer is:

when will the world chose to act seriously to abolish the barbaric ideology from the face of earth?

some progress is alredy made, but is not enough.

wake up hidnus and HKs!

jai sri krishna! -madhav"

Me: Here is a good quote from Gandhi , I thought you would may be contemplate on its importance.

Gandhi in Hind Swaraj: "In my opinion, we have used the term "swaraj" with out understanding its real significance. I have endeavoured to explain it as I understand it, and my conscience testifies that my life henceforth is dedicated to its attainment."

Prabhu, I feelthat people will be much more comfortable sticking to Gandhi's philosophy. I am not saying we should not abolish the barbarism, we should... however, just doing the right thing is not important. What is important is doing the right thing in the right way.

Gandhi's way works. It has worked with Martin Luther King who said :

"If humanity is to progress, Gandhi is inescapable. He lived, thought and acted, inspired by the vision of humanity evolving toward a world of peace and harmony. We may ignore him at our own risk. "

He did not ignore Gandhi's message and Gandhi did not ignore Henry David Thurow.

It is time for us "Humans" to evolve into parts of a more peaceful and harmonious race. It can only happen through love and understanding ... this is the only way and Gandhi explains it quite clearly when he says :

"None of us knew what name to give to our movement. I then used the term 'passive resistance' in describing it: I did not quite understand the implications of 'passive resistance' as I called it- I only knew that some new principle had come into being. As the struggle advanced, the phrase 'passive resistance' gave rise to confusion... I thus becgan to call the Indian movement "Satyagraha," that is to say the Force which is born of Truth and Love or non-violence."- Gandhi.

Satyagraha is a vedic term. What I humbly request of you prabhu is to leave your hate for the other muslims and absorb the hate of muslims and give them love in return... in the end love will succeed as it had succeeded in every instance of Non-violence .

The real swaraj is the self control from with in... to attain it you need satyagrah the path of truth and Non violence /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Guest guest

<< Satyagraha is a vedic term. What I humbly request of you prabhu is to leave your hate for the other muslims and absorb the hate of muslims and give them love in return... in the end love will succeed as it had succeeded in every instance of Non-violence . >>

hindus have tolerted muslim barbarism for 1000+ years.

even now muslim terror in india in intense.

how many more yeares you wnat them to carry on like enuches?

then why did krishna advised arjun to fight?

was krishna less wise than gandhi?

krishna has been known and followed for milleniums.

how many years gandhi will be remembred?

do you know that he never studied koran, and never knew the barbaric message in it? do you know that his greatest failure was 1) he could not make tehmuslims non violent.

muslims threatened violence - civil war - and he chicken chose to give them pakistan and divided the country.

on top of it, he allowed the muslims to stay in india.

what wisdom is there in it? all he did was creatd a permanent anemy at the border and within.

<< The real swaraj is the self control from with in... to attain it you need satyagrah the path of truth and Non violence >>

have you told this to any muslim?

why tell to hindus who already are tolerant?

what is the sense in telling the victims to observe non violence against the invader/aggressors?

what you like of these asuras?

they even will not allow you to chant hare krishna in their country.

the real swaraj to them is islam all over the world.

and then your wife, mother and daughters will have to wear burqa.

arjun hated injustice, and asatya.

it is sin to tolerate intolerant and asuras.

arjun loved bhishma and dorna,

but he killed them.

arjun tried all non violent was for peace,

and the asura did not agree. so he fought.

he tolerated for 1/3 or so of his life.

hindus have tolerated for 1000+ years,

and you are saying it is not enough?

check http://www.hinduunity.org

see the pictures and descriptions of events what the asuras are doing in india. and tell here what you saw,

and tell you you change your mind about islam.

why the non vedic islam is more inportant to you

than the vedic culture of krishna?

jai sri krishna! -madhav