IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sri

Influence of mars

Rate this topic

Are the events like Bombay Blasts,Kumbh mela Stampede related to the malific influences of planet mars.It is for the first time in 60,000 years that planet mars is at such a close distance to earth.does it produce any negative energies which is causing these disasters.

answers appreciated

The Supreme controls us, not his objects.

If he wishes them to control us, then they will control us, otherwise he won't let anything control you but yourself.

but there is that karma... that is also in our control(depends on our actions) .

Do Good Dharma , Get Good karma... but I don't think Mars or any other planet has any control over our actions.

However, I do think that it may have control over our bodies, because they are materials.

Guest guest

As I stood outside tonight, watching the sky, the same question occured to me. I did some reading. Here are a few sites that might interest you: centralchronicle.com: results.about.com/mars/ On the latter check out "Mars mysticism". You can draw your own conclusions. It is my belief that certain things, such as the planets, may inflence us and the world around us but our awareness and reason allow us to respond to and even rise above these forces. Perhaps it is in choosing to do and be the best that we evolve and become the greater influence for our own good and that of our fellow beings.