IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Rate this topic

“My dear sons and daughters, I am so much obliged to you that you have become so enthusiastic for offering Vyasa-puja.”

SP Lecture, London 1973

“Guru is as good as God. Here, in this Vyasa-puja day, we are teaching or they are doing, offering respect to guru. That means they are learning how to offer respect to God. It ... respect to God. But guru will never say that "I am... Because my disciples are offering me respect as God, therefore I have become God." As soon as he thinks so,... respect to God. Just like in the morning. The other side, aratrika was going on, offering to Krsna, and this side was aratrika was going on to offer respect to the ... s accepted by bona fide guru. That is the sign, sacred thread. So you are offering good respect to your spiritual master. That is very nice.”

Lecture, London 1973

“We are observing Vyasa-puja ceremony, the birth anniversary of our Guru Maharaja. Why? We cannot understand Krsna without spiritual ... understand Krsna without going through His most confidential servant. This is the meaning of this Vyasa-puja. You cannot surpass. If you think that you have become very learned and very advanced,... master and you understand Krsna, that is the bogus. That is the meaning of this Vyasa-puja ceremony. We should always pray, yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah. Yasya prasadad, only by the grace ... we can achieve the grace or mercy of Krsna. This is the meaning of this Vyasa- puja, offering obeisances by parampara system.”

Lecture, Atlanta 1975

Yesterday we held Vyasa Puja Ceremony, and it was very nice. I shall take the opportunity now to thank you ... Spiritual Master is in touch with his bonafide Spiritual Master, then in this way an offering is automatically transferred to Krishna.

Letter to Brahmananda September 5, 1969

My dear Madhudvisa,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letters and Vyasa Puja offerings dated August 26, 1972. Your presentation of Vyasa Puja offering stands first. You are eligible for the first prize.

Letter to Madhudvisa September 7,1972