IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Abdullah

Hindu's should be Muslims

Rate this topic

Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, a Hindu professor, in his stunning book claims that the description of the "Avatar" found in the holy books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PUBH). Recently in India, a fact-revealing book has been published. The book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over the country. If the author of this book were a Muslim, he probably would have been arrested or murdered. Perhaps all copies of this book would have been confiscated. Maybe, even a ban would have been extended. A riot and violence would have broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed.

Amazingly the author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, is a learned and famous Hindu professor. The book is Kalki Avatar. Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar at Allahabad University.

After years of research, he published this book, and no less than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic. According to Hindu belief, the Hindu world awaits "the guide and leader", named Kalki Avatar. However, the description as given in the holy scriptures of the Hindu points only to the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) of Arabia. Therefore, the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as Kalki Avatar.

These are the FACTS verified and supported by eight other eminent pundits.

What the author says is that Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar, are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago. The author produces the following sound evidences from the Vedas and other holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:

1. In the Puranas (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for guidance of the whole world and all human beings.

2. According to a Hindu religion prediction the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.

3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some very interesting conclusion.

VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God = ABDULLAH (in Arabic) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Father. SUMAANI (meaning peace or calmness). Aamenah (in Arabic means peace) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Mother.

4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) belonged to.

6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) through His messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.

7. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of burraq (horse) and Me'raaj (the night when Prophet [PBUH] travelled the seven skies).

8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.

9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born on the 12th of Rabbi ul Awwal (Hijra Calendar).

10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. In fact, the divine book, the Holy Qur'an, contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

The author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.

Hare Krsna Abdullah,

I am curious if you were the author of the above article, or did you simply copy and paste it here. Just curious because I seem to remember to same article from not long ago on a now buried thread.

No problem, duplicates happen often. If it is your article please let us know so we will know if we are talking to the author or someone else.

Please chant the name of God you are most attracted to.

Hare Krsna

Hare Krishna

Quote by guest:

The author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.

Lets say for arguments sake, Kalki is Mohammed. (snigger)

So what! did Mohammed kill All miscreants, is the world in Satya Yuga, is the world a better place now?

Kalki avatar comes to establish Pure Goodness, for <font color="red"> ALL </font color> of mankind, fullstop for the next Yuga called Satya Yuga for approx 150,000 years. Has Mohammed done this NO HE HAS NOT.

Case closed...Haribol.

No i am not the author, read the damn articele, u will understand it is true, dont judge a book by the cover. Read the article, and 2nd Muhammad(PBUH) was for all Mankind!!!! That is why Islam is the fastest Growing Religion today!!! and dont give me claims about how we are terrorists man, i can give u soo much proof how 9/11 was a set up and everything else u can think off,

Ok, I agree with you.

So, let me ask you this :

Why come here? if it is the fastest growing religion, whats the point in you coming here?

We don't want to convert. We hate many Islamic principals.

If your answer is : I still want to try to convert people here.

-----------------

Then ok that makes sense, you just want to give it a try, but why be so rude then?

When people answer your questions you call them dumb, you are clearly an idiot.

There should be like a school for you converters ... and there should be lessons on how to convert people.

The first lesson would be on how to read and comprehend what you are reading.

Hare Krishna

That is why Islam is the fastest Growing Religion today!!!

so what you'll all be conveted sooner or later into Krishna devotees, its just a matter of time.

People want more than fear worship of Allah.

Krishna is your friend, you'll see.

Here chant this mantra once and see how you feel, I dare you:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

Vaisnavas generally only accept knowledge as it is handed down from qualified authorities hence there is no need to speculate on the identity of the Kalki Avatar as he is clearly described in the revealed scriptures of Srimad Bhagavatam and his appearance is not for another 427,000 years or so. In the meantime just take a chill pill homie and if it pacifys you chant the names of Mohammed or whatever form of God you worship.

Guest guest

Abdullah,

you truly are a pathetic individual. I have read this article on many websites, I have been sent it by muslims. It seems muslims are not capable of logic. Then again, islam is based on such narrow philosophical foundations, no wonder you people to such a regressive ideology. In all my dealings with muslims, I am surprised at how much time and effort they pathetically put into trying to "prove" islam. It seems they have an inferiority complex regarding their religion. And then if all else fails, they claim that it is the world's fastest growing religion, as if everyone should join and behave like sheep. THINK FOR YOURSELF ABDULLAH. Islam is the fastest growing religion because your women are nothing but baby factories, and then there are 4 per man. Each Somalian woman has 7 children on average - that's 28 per man.

If you truly believe that Mohammed is Kalki, then please follow this line of reasoning. As Hindu scriptures allegedly predict Kalki, and you are using Hindu Puranas to show that Kalki is Mohammed, then you must accept the validity of Hindu Puranas and other Hindu Scriptures. If you believe in Hindu scriptures, you must believe in our teachings? Correct? If not, where does that leave your theory?

Hindu Scriptures clearly say that Kalki will usher in new Golden age of spirituality. That was definitely not Mohammed. If you really want, I can post an account of Mohammed's life -

-how he was a bandit, a thief, a murderer etc

-how Mohammed ordered the killing of all dogs

-how he married 11 times even though 4 wives are sanctioned by your "god"

-how Mohammed outlawed adoption so that he could marry his adopted daughter

-how 53- year old Mohammed married a 6-year old girl

You would be most enlightened with these details your imams don't tell you. Please let me know if you want me to educate you in your own religion before coming here.

Mohammed was so far from true spirituality it is unbelievable.

RJ

Krishna says in the Gita, to abandon all religions and just worship Krishna (or Allah). The name doesn't matter. Religions only create conflict between people, especially when people try to force their religion on to others. Instead, they should be busy worshipping Krishna. If you are sincere, then others will automatically follow and be drawn to your worshipping. That is what Krishna Consciousness is about. At least it's what I've understood from The Gita.

Hare Krishna (Allah Acbar)!!

Thanks and Hare Krishna AncientMariner! It's propbably because I'm fresh to the Krishna movement (only chanting for <2 months) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I met my Guru last Wednesday (HH Bhakti Bringa Govinda Maharaj) and he was telling us all some interesting stories. He is setting up a Krishna temple in Kazakastan (spelling?), which is like 80% Muslim. He told us that they performed Sankirtan at a few Muslim weddings and EVERYONE was singing the Mahamantra and dancing in ecstasy- they couldn't get enough of it! It just goes to show that when you're praising God, everything else drops away, even differences of approach (religions).

Hare Krishna!

Guest guest

<< Lets say for arguments sake, Kalki is Mohammed. (snigger)

So what! did Mohammed kill All miscreants,.. >>

no, mohammed did not.

his followers killed millions of vedic people and destroyed many thousands of temples.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

actually the other way around

It is amazing that when the Hindus pray to their gods with the aid of their statues, which are symbolic representations of the Reality, they are dubbed as idolators, but when the Muslims resort to similar practices, they become monotheists! In fact, they carry the magic of this riddle even further. In Hinduism, it is inevitably man who worships God, but in Islam, both angels and Allah worship Muhammad by praying peace to him!

Islam is essentially the cult of Muhammad-worship, yet it is called the True Religian of God, instead of being termed as Muhammadanism.

Guest guest

it just pisses me off more and more.

Intolerance is the downfall of mankind.

When will all us talking monkeys realize this!

(if you cant move beyond bodily identification than we are no better than the animals...i.e. talking monkeys!)

Guest guest

they worship allha in the form of the kabba stone a shiva linka..

the taj mahal is a siva temple.. the hebrews were a shivite sect hence if mulims revere the jewish profits then they should revere shiva because he is jahova. jesus a hindu in rsting in a tomb in india . stop the islammaniac banter. its all lies and evil.

This is outrageous... I am sick of hearing this nonsense from you Mohammedan. Leave this forum. We are only here to praise Bhagwan Sri Krsna not hear Allah Ka Katha. This is why muslims are inferior in all respects, you try to force your religion countless times upon us and have we done the same to you? Respect our hindu brethren and leave us alone.

Go practice your mleccha allah's consciousness somewhere else.

Mudha