IndiaDivine.org

Christians Turning To Islam

Rate this topic

Govindaram

Hare Krishna

Christianity is a bona-fide religion so why are there so many Chistians turning to Islam? I means whats the point?

They are both bona-fide........ of-cource the best way <font color="blue"> is </font color> <font color="red"> Krishna. </font color>

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

Guest guest

i think that most black people of US are xians.

this they choose wrong because bible justifies slavery.

of all the black leaders malcom X chose violence for his movement. to justify it he chose islam which is very violent.

the black people are now turning to islam.

this is again wrong.

they need to accept KC.

let us help them understand this.

others xians who turn to islam is because they have more tendency for violence, or they are simly deluded.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

because for many people religion is a matter of blind faith

and this kind of faith is a sentiment, a feeling, it belongs more to the senses that to the mind or intelligence

like one falls in love for a girl or a boy leaving the previous girlfriend / boyfriend , in a similar way he changes his beliefs from christian, to hindu, to muslim, to buddhist etc.

in this way vaishnava often say that they are not a religion and that they're not hindu

Hare Krishna Guests

I think people change from different 'faiths' because they are looking for a deeper level of understanding of what God is, and they want to feel he loves them, and He will look out for them, but when it 'don't happen' they turn to different faiths out of despair or out of ignorance, I'm not just talking about Christian/Muslim, but now even a lot of Hindu's are turning to Islam, so I guess we should ALL learn what our GOAL of life is, instead of chopping changing.

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

Guest guest

<< in this way vaishnava often say that they are not a religion and that they're not hindu >>

yes, but it is far from truth.

asato maa sat gamaya..

satyam param dhi mahi..

jai sri krishna!

I don't think Islam is growing as fast as some may think. Christianity is dead in Europe so that helps Islam there (Europe will soon be an Islamic continent). But it is growing very rapidly through much of the developing world. 50 years ago most of Africa was not Christian (probably less than 5%) today the major religion in Africa is Christianity far outpacing Islam.

But why do some convert to Islam? Because it suits their needs. Most people change religions because the existing religion doesn't serve them well.

For instance, Islam is a very militaristic, strict religion. Thats why it does very well in African-American communities. In many inner city areas there are drugs, gangs, graffitti. The local churches make nice choir songs, and do their best to make a nice atmosphere but nothing changes.

So they turn to Islam which starts making military patrols of the neighborhoods (like the Nation of Islam), starts throwing out the drug dealers etc.... For those living an undisciplined life, they might see the extreme strictness of Islam as fitting their needs. Its sort of whips them into shape. Christianity is just too nice for them perhaps. And that is fine if it suits their mood and needs.

Guest guest

K.C. is not hindu religion because krsna consciousness is not a faith.. it is a science

becaming krsna devotees has nothing to do with changing from christianism to hinduism