Gauracandra Posted July 27, 2003 Report Posted July 27, 2003 The last week I've had twice very bad headaches (one last night). Sometimes taking Tylenol (or aspirin) isn't enough for me. Last night I had a very bad headache and the quickest cure I've found is to create cold compresses. I take two old t-shirts and soak them in water. Then I put them in the freezer to chill. Afterwards I roll up one and put it behind my neck, and another I fold up and put over my eyes. It is kind of painful for the first few moments (because it is so cold). But after 10 or 15 minutes it really takes away much of the pain. Not sure the exact physiological reason. Thats my tip for the day /images/graemlins/smile.gif Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.