IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Good Skin after Acne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone have any idea's on how to achieve healthy looking skin after Acne.

I have alot of red blemishes all over my face, which is making me feel very uncomfortable around people. And also this is having a "knock on" effect in my spirutual life.

Can anyone please help - /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Guest guest

do you mean after you have had it and don't anymore,

or how to deal with it now ?

are you male or female ?

Guest guest

I had horrible skin for the last 3 years. I started the program for candida at the the Biomonte Center in New York. He does phone consultations. I also quite drinking water that sat around for a few days. I mean bottled water by the way. I order the cases on Sparkletts that come in the 1 liter bottles. I think my is from mold and mold will grow on anything left out for more then a couple of days. Don't eat anything left out for more then a couple of days and stay away from fermented foods and oily food. Call Michael and he will get you started on a good program. Let me know how it goes.

MS

If you still have it, as you describe 'red blemishes,' this is suggestive of a Pitta condition. Check that out, and avoid eating hot salty foods for starters. More detail is needed from Ayurveda tho.

With that said, try MSM. It is "reputed" to gradually get rid of scars. I can't say but I do know it creates soft skin. But start with low dose, as it may initially hurt the stomach. If it does, skip a day or two, then lower the dose further, and try it again. Usually best to start with 500 mgs and slowly build up, but I am no doctor and claim ALL DISCLAIMERS.

Oh yes, its also good for liver, and problems with liver are often related to problems with skin.

Hope something helps.

YS,

Priitaa

P.S. I haven't a clue what a "Knock on" effect is. Does anyone else?

Hare Krisha Guest

When I had scars on my face I got rid of them, by rubbing/applying turmeric paste on my face/for about 2 weeks, all the scars faded away, I had chicken pox/acne scars, you can try the suggestion and see if it works.

All this business about food is not good, you can get spots whether you eat the right foods or not, the difference is, whether you touch your face while eating /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue">O </font color> <font color="green"> Mind </font color> <font color="red"> Just </font color> <font color="orange">Worship </font color> <font color="black"> Krsna </font color>

I agree with you, Govindaram, in the sense that food is not the only point to consider, and that touching the face can cause the problem. However, I would not say all this talk of food is not good. Food has a scientifically proven relationship to skin problems.

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

I have read up that aleo vera , vinegar , lemon juice(natural) can all rid of acne has anyone ever tried any of these methods and got a result?

Guest guest

I am female and had acne ever since I was about ten. I got rid of it completely in less than 6 months by going on birth control. Also, wash your face with clean and clear foaming face wash, and for the dryer spots, use clean and clear duel action moisterizer. I've fpund that sensitive skin facial products work best on acne. Drink lots of H2O too! /images/graemlins/smile.gif this has helped me tons, i hope anyone who's female with acne does it and it helps!

-monica

Guest guest

As long as I lived with my parents, I never had a blemish on my face. But as soon as I moved away for college, I had a lot of acne on my face, for eight years.

I noticed that every time I would visit my parents, my skin would clear up in one or two days.

Eventually, I found out that drinking raw milk was the cause of my troubles. My parents only buy boiled milk, in tetra packages.

Now that I boil milk, I don't have any blemishes anymore.

Guest guest

I know this is an old thread, but if anyone is still interested one of the traditional ayurvedic remedies for this condition is neem. Neem is quite available now and I can also highly recommend a product made by a very reputable company, Banan Botanicals, who make a neem-based herbal tablet called Blood Cleanse. Does a great job for someone like me who has pitta flair-ups.

Guest guest

try drinking a glass of hot water with lemon and honey first thing in the morning.....it helps give u gr8 skin.....