IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
fifthwheelchapel

Perfecting the bride of Christ

Rate this topic

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...

Jeremiah 2:13 My people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broked cisterns, that can hold no water.

Matthew 23:13

But woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Cistern: Means a large receptacle for storing water, a tank, a sac or cavity containing a natural body fluid.

What is in the well? This is what comes up in the bucket.

In other words when you open your mouth the bucket is up and what ever is inside will come out.

They established their own doctrine and listened to ministers that hewed out their own cisterns. They do not have the living waters of God.

John 4:10-14

10... if thou knewest the gift of God,...thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

13..Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of this water that I shall give him shall never thirst: but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Proverbs 18:21

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

James 1:26 ..bridle not his tongue...his religion is in vain.

Mark 7:18-23 That which comes out of the man defiles a man.

Mark 7:6-9 for traditions you reject the commandment of God.

As in: Mark 12:30-31

30 ...Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, soul, mind and strength this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself, There is none other commandment greater than these.

Mark 7:13 that you may keep your own traditions

*** This is the reason no one believes in perfection

*** But, it is a commandment of God:

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect.

Jesus said to be perfect, anyone who says you can't be is a liar!!

Matthew 19:21.....If thou wilt be perfect... thou shalt have treasure in heaven: come and follow me.

***What is over looked- You must be born again.

Matthew 18:3....Except ye be converted,,,ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Converted: changed, transformed from one form into the equivalent of another;

*** As the word in flesh; as Jesus was.

John 3:3 & 7

3....Except a man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Born Again: Born is birth, and born again is from above

I John 4:17.... as he is so are we

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail (labour) in birth again until Christ be formed in you.

Matthew 10:22 ...but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Mark 13:13.. but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Remember there is but one God for all and he is returning for his bride (His children) regardless of nationality.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.

Verse 28: says For we are his offspring

http://www.fifthwheelchapel.com

we also have a chat room on pal talk listed under christian rooms at http://www.paltalk.com