IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Krsna is the true God

Rate this topic

Only Lord Krishna (Lord vishnu) is the True God and only "Vaishnavam" is the true religion.

All other socalled religions & their texts are created by Dhaityas (Asuras) to misguide people.

At the end of the Kali yuga, krishna will destroy all the evil people following other religions and will give salvation to Vaishnavas.

If i call Krishna God in english, arabic, Jerusalem? Am I an asura? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I didn't know that!! - /images/graemlins/smile.gif

These "other" asura religions are nothing more than the copies of "Hindu" religion.

I am not saying they got the Vedic books and copied them .

But the people who were self realized wrote those books, the self realization is the same thing if it occurs in christianity, Hinduism, Islam or in some other religion.

The fact is , because it is the same, the preachings are similar. Some of the teachings however were interpreted the wrong way ... thus leading them to be seen differently, why were they interpreted in a wrong way (Like it did in Islam)----------> Ignorance. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif .

The arguements in between religions that we see every where and even in these forums(please refer to "Is it true" and "Monotheism/Polytheism posts) are nothing more than the examples of such prevailing ignorance among our one population.

Case closed /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you.