IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Govindaram

Destination?

Rate this topic

HK

I got this from a new web-site Yugal .com

Different religions take you to different destinations:

Christianity -- You will go to heavenly planets (inside this universe)

Islam -----------You will go to heavenly planets (inside this universe)

Buddhism -----You will go to Nirvana (Brahman) empty space outside of universe - loosing personality

If you worship-

<font color="red"> Sri Sri Radha-Krishna you will go to Goloka Vrindavana /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Haribol!!

I would change the term Hindu worship. It says under Hindu worship one goes to spiritual planets and attain your spiritual body.

But in the Gita Krsna says if you worship the demi-gods you go to the demi-gods. That is within this universe.

I would suggest you drop the confusing term of *Hindu* in favor of something more specific to Krsna/Vishnu bhakti.

HK

I think the devotee building the site was aware of demi-god 'worship', but the site is aimed at Raganuga bhakti, so he may have thought it obvious that people coming to the site would know what Hindu worship meant...

because to tell the truth Hindus are so used to going to the temple, that there destination to the Vaikuntha planets must be assured as they have witnessed deity worship time and time again...Haribol & Happy Fasting!

Haribol & Happy Fasting! <<

Uh Oh I just had an orange. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

It may dangerous to think that just because I have been going to a temple for a long time that Vaikuntha is assured. Although that is most likely not what you meant.

HK

Well..most people may or may Not!..go to the temple just to bow down before the Lord, most with material desires..like I used too, but then I started to question, why is this person God and not me?..and then I did not have the Gita to read, so I was watching Mahabarata serial when Krishna instructs Arjuna, I watched so many times trying to understand and I asked Lord Krishna to maybe(?) instruct me somehow (sorry about the life story!)..

anyway because of my reading the Hanuman Chalisa everyday, I had more attraction for Lord Sri Rama, so I read the Ramayana (3 big books), which was very nice, and then I maybe desired to read the Gita, and I received a copy from my uncle..The moment I picked it up I could feel that it would change my life, I read really fast (my right eye wouldn't stop flickering for 2 whole days) and I think at one point I was even thinking of Krishna in my sleep (I sure I was Krishna Conscious for a day?!)..but then maya comes and attacks you plus I have no spiritual master yet, but I pray everyday.......Haribol & Happy Feasting!

I hope I didn't sound overly critical. It's just I have seen so much confusion over the word Hinduism, here and elswhere.

I got my watermelons and life is good. This is about as austere as I get.

Guest guest

Thanks

I am sorry not to ansver u in Paltalk, window was close and i can't see that u came, next time use pm please.

Yugal