IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Nityananda & Lord Chaitanya gave us Their mercy for chanting Their Names

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I realized again that Srila Prabhupada , the fully self realized soul, saturated in prema bhakti, is also like the Lord in that he also does not need our service .Because he is filled with compassion for the fallen conditioned souls he loves for us to spread Krsna consciousness & thereby help to wake people up by distributing his books, prasadam, & kirtan ..He said once that every book distributed gets one 1 foot closer to Vaikuntha ..

About a year ago a god brother of mine came from LA to visit Honolulu temple so we went out street chanting & singing the maha mantra just for a littler over one hour at the fort street mall. (an open street area , no cars ). The following morning after mangal arotik i saw that he was shedding tears, so I looked at the Gaur Nitai deities & saw that they were unusually alive to me by their smiling & changing of expressions . Lord Nityananda & Lord Chaitanya were giving us Their mercy just for going out chanting their names for about 1 hour ..Were were not in devotional robes etc , just wearing shorts & shirts , perhaps tilak ..Its always about 80 in Honolulu ..

Satyahit das > disciple of AC Bhaktivedanta swami since 69 /images/graemlins/smile.gif