IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My Weight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi i'm 16yrs old (17 soon) and well, my weight is really annoying me. I am 5'10" (male) and weigh 112 pounds. This is extremely underweight and i've been trying to gain weight using weight gain powders and have no success at all, its really depressing me. I have always been very thin, and didnt do PE at school because of my weight.

I want to be able to gain around 30 pounds!

You must weight train. If your body gains weight without stimulating muscle growth you will you will be gaining only fat. Think about gaining strength more than gaining weight.

Concentrate on seeds and nut smoothies AFTER you train. Sesame seeds are wonderful,they contain lots of calcium which may be depleted from your body by using high protein powders.Lots of fruit.

Don't become obsessive. That body is destined for dust at 300 lbs of muscle or 300 lbs of fat or 100 lbs of skin and bones.Just be patient and steady.

Guest guest

correct, both a healthy diet and a healthy exercise program will benefit you...incorporate a healthy vegetarian diet with a weightlifting program 4-5 times/week 30-60 minutes in duration will find excellant results. protein powders are widely available and for serious results in gain you should consume 1 gram protein per 1 pound body weight. in your case look to consume roughly 120-150 grams per day if possible. it's tricky with a vegetarian diet but able to be done if done properly.

also eat 1 crunchy peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread right before bed daily for noted weight gain.