IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I Will Never Die

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR PRABHUS, WHY IS IT THAT I THINK :I WILL NEVER DIE,EVEN THOUGH I SEE SO MAY LIVING BEINGS ALL AROUND ME PASSING AWAY??? I am getting older but not necessarily any wiser in this regard,i.e. seeing the suffering of birth,death,old age and disease.Alas, in my small mind i see it all happen to everyone else except me. BEHOLD THE MAYIC POWER OF THE SUPREME LORD SRI KRSNA'S ILLUSORY ENERGY. I PRAY THAT THE LORD'S DEVOTEES BESTOW THEIR CAUSELESS MERCY ON MY FALLEN SOUL

Guest guest

You don't really die you know, its just your body loses its capacity to hold you in it.

You move along to another just like you discard one set of clothes and put on another.

-enlightened

Well, it is not an end to our existence, that's true. But it is an interesting phenomenon that even acknowledging death as an inevitability, we still try to make a permanet home in this temporary world.

It certainly is a great test. One we need to take with a great amount of seriousness. Even though we will survive death do we want another birth? From the womb to the tomb and then to another womb. Do we like this process?

Someone recently started a thread called die before dying. It didn't get much attention.It's hard to face. It spoils the party. It is a very good idea however. To resign ourselves to this fact is wise. Die today to the desires that keep bringing us back.

Guest guest

we essentially are the souls who never die.

in illusion we think we are the bodies,

and we know it will die some day,

and krishna says there is no need to lament for it.

jai sri prabhupada!

I have also read many vedantic verses for understanding that this body is temproray and we have to change it jus like chaning the old cloth to the new one,

well i am not able to guess or remember what i was previously where i am going to be next , i find myslef as srivats who is praying to god and trying to understand his presence in this world, but will i be able to remember good things i learnt during this life , will i carry over something to identify myself in the next life ? thats where i actually dont get the concept exaclty. It may be true that way but still i am not not able to realise.

Madhava Kesava Madhana Gopala

Srivats