IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anveshan

Letter from Sonia

Rate this topic

Dear Brother Scoundrels,

We are happy to inform you that we have received an enthusiastic reply from Her Democratic Majesty, Sonia of the Sonia Congress of India. This was the first we received so far. Her Majestic letter is reproduced herebelow:

“ Hon’ble Lifetime Chairman,

It was a pleasure to receive your august letter. My Italian head, artificially impregnated by Indian ethos, never thought of such a fantastic idea.

I can definitely think of an outright merger of my own party with yours. On two pre-conditions:

1. I should be the Lifetime President, while you remain the Lifetime Chairman.

2. We can work out a Common Agenda. I do not find any difficulty in that since the agenda of my party and yours is more or less the same.

But , whether it is an out right merger or a Common Agenda, whenever the SPLI comes into power,

I should be made the PM of India, my daughter the President of Lanka and my son, the Maharajah of Nepal. (We have been called a dynasty but without a proper crown on head ). I cannot compromise on this. This we deserve and this is our inalienable right.

As you know( or do not know), Mr. Chairman, it was my great-grand father-in-law who wrote every line of the Constitution of India but one Dr. Ambedkar took the entire credit. It was my great -father-in-law who got this India for you from the English. But, that man in dhoti, Gandhi, took the entire credit for it. It is written down in history that the reign of my great-father-in-law was the Golden Age of India and it was, no doubt, better than Rama rajya or that of the Guptas and Mauryas. But still, the people has been fed by the Sangh parivar that Rama rajya, and the Guptas and Mauryas ruled better. And nobody ruled like my Emergent Mother-in-Law, the avatar of goddess Shakti. Even the beggars on the street said that “India is Indira and Indira is India”. And it is well known that my late Husband is an avatar of Rama. He sent his troops to Sri Lanka on a peace making campaign and he made it is history now that how beautifully he made peace with the Tigers.

But, in spite of our services to this country, we were always victimized.

Mr. Chairman, I have a vision of this land. Though they classify Aryans as Indo-Europeans, with the coming of me at the Center - stage here, a pure fusion of Indian and Europian blood has occurred.

And I wanted to prove it to the world that the Sonia-Nehru Dynasty would be much greater and glorious than the Mauryas, Guptas, Cholas and Chalukyas.

It is with this vision that I wanted to join hands with your esteemed Party.

On receipt of your reply, accepting my terms, I will call my Working Committee to inform of my decision.

Please convey my best wishes to other brother-scoundrels.

Regards”

We will inform you of further developments. Your suggestions are always welcome.

Let Us Loot Together. Satyamevajayate`

Founder-cum Life Time Chairman

Scoundrels’ Party of Larger India