IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

"I am Peter Pan"

Rate this topic

I missed the first half hour but saw the remainder of that show and also the one following that spoke with a plastic surgeon about his face.

After seeing this show I am surprised that the DA is not going to investigate his little slumber parties at Neverland Ranch.

I wonder if he believes some of the stories he told! For example, one surgery on his nose! And it is ok to sleep with children not related to you. HA!!

Jackson is not going to accept aging or declining career at all. I wonder what this will do to his children.

The reporter spoke candidly in the second show and he was visibly freaked by things he witnessed during the eight months with Michael Jackson.

Both shows should have been very eye-opening to people who worship "stars" above all else.

Guest guest

you missed the best part, he called his activities

"pastimes", and claimed to be peter pan.

the whole child thing is blown out of proportion,

it is a product of extortion,

here ;http://www.divinityinmotion.com/extortion.html

michael also said ,according to the guy interviewing him,that michael wanted to make his life "the greates show on earth", be a modern day p.t.barnum.

The accusations are by people,are interesting when looked at from another perspective, they reveal what is in the heart of the accuser, they cannot concieve of an adult having innocent relations with children.

Guest guest

you missed the best part, he called his activities

"pastimes", and claimed to be peter pan.

the whole child thing is blown out of proportion,

it is a product of extortion,

here http://www.divinityinmotion.com/extortion.html

michael also said ,according to the guy interviewing him,that michael wanted to make his life "the greates show on earth", be a modern day p.t.barnum.

The accusations are by people,are interesting when looked at from another perspective, they reveal what is in the heart of the accuser, they cannot concieve of an adult having innocent relations with children.

What about the parents who let their little children sleep with this guy while they were accomdated in a guest house?

Pimping their children?

There was this pedophile recently that turned his yard into a playground and little games set up for kids in house. He drew in all the kids of the neighborhood.

I am a single male and I like kids. I'll play catch with them for a while and read a story but there are limits man. This Jackson, AKA Peter Pan, has really flown way over the line.

Nevernever Land? Got that right.

I got that impression also - the parents are allowing their children to sleep with Michael Jackson and the whole family gets all kinds of perks out of it.

Male or female - no one should be that friendly with someone else's child and no parent should allow it to happen to their own.

This is a 44 year old man who never really grew up but he is a full grown man.

Now speaking from a different view - I can not imagine anyone wanting to have a child by him. Plus I had forgotten all about Lisa Marie Presley being married to him. She certainly did not need the money!