IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Oil of oregano

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone have experience with wild oil of oregano? It's supposed to be helpful for many things, including all kinds of infections -- fungal, parasitic, etc. -- internal and external. Apparently it will purify drinking water, too. I just got some last week from this company:

www.wildoiloforegano.com

There is a company called Biotics Research that handles a prescription line of vitamins and herbs only sold thru physicians.

They hold alot of seminars for licensed professionals with clinical studies. Anyway, they have a highly concentrated oregano product that is generally used for candida. Some studies also show a connection with candida and alchoholism.

The correct way to kill candida with oregano is to take the product they have 4 times a day for 21 days. Do not miss a dose. It is important to take at least one t of butter with it as well or buy a buteric acid supplement. For when the yeast is in the colon it has roots. if you kill it quickly there can be holes left leading to colon toxins leaking into system. An ingredient in butter plugs the holes or coats them til healing occurs.

Guest guest

Where did you read that it the Nature's Biotics Oregano needs to be taken with butter? I think when you referred to buteric acid, you meant perhaps butyric acid, which is readily available in health food stores as calcium butyrate and magnesium butyrate. But even with that, I think it takes quite a while to heal the "hole", or mend the "leaky gut" caused by fungi like candida and/or parasites...

Just my two cents.

Dan