IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prabhupada And Nehru's Incarnation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Devo,

Your post is contradictory. You say that after getting a human form, one does not degrade to lower forms however much its bad karma be. You also agree that Nehru becoming a dog was the proper arrangement.

???

I have read that a human form is the ultimate for a soul and that a soul never descends into the lower forms after it gets a human form, however much its bad karma be. I have also read about a story of a rishi being born as a deer that he was very affectionate with. The dog form for Nehru might be because of his excessive sexual indulgence, a characteristic trait of dogs. But even then they do it only during mating seasons. Perhaps God was kind enough to give the great political leader a form that best suited his propensity.

It is a shame that our great Bharat is still being ruled by the dyansty of Nehru. This is the true karmic punishment for us Hindus for our neglect of our great religion.

The two concepts of rebirth I have presented are not condictory. The permanent human form is the view presented in Theosophy (which is based on Sanatana Dharma). On the other hand, we also read in our puranas about humans being reborn in a lower form. If that is true, it should be due to an excessive propensity of the human.

Theosophy says that in rare cases a human after death takes the form of an animal and born as a werewolf or a dracula and these represent the case of lost souls whose redemption is far, far away in future.

But then a sage like Prabhupada could not be wrong also. Therefore I need to conclude that if such a fate should befall a leader like Nehru, how depraved he had to be in his previous human life. And this serves as a caution for us normal humans to check any excessive animal propensities in our personality.