IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Mark_

Near Death Experiences

Rate this topic

This is probably natural that many westerners would have visions of angels and Christ. We after all attain what we worship. I'm sure Joy could give us details of other near death visions. I'm actually curious about the ones that see scenes of hell, rather than heaven. You hear of these so rarely.

Guest guest

Mark,

Western nde's are famous and well documented.There is only one God-Jesus as compared to India where they have many.I am sure if a devotee died and come back,he would tell tales of gopis and Vrndavan and our beloved RadhaKrsna.

See this:

http://www.lifepositive.com/Spirit/death/nde.asp

There is reference to the lord.One american lady saw him.She was an atheist then!

I know of one indian doctor who dies and had nde.He saw brahmajyoti,whiteness.As a old man he went to Vrndavan where he could feel/see Krsna dancing on the bank of Yamuna.He was in ectasy!

Joy

Guest guest

>>http://www.lifepositive.com/Spirit/death/nde.asp<<

Based on the knowledge passed on to him by the deities, Kothari has written Samkaleen Geeta, that was given to him by the cosmic voice when he asked for a simple path to salvation in the modern age. His other books include Krishna Leela, Agna Gnan, Prana Veda, and Bhakta Bhagwat. When taken over by the cosmic voice, Kothari speaks in various Indian languages like Marathi, Gujarati, Urdu, Sanskrit, some of which he doesn't otherwise know. Is death painful? "No," says Kothari, "It is absolutely painless. God is the best surgeon and anesthesiologist who takes out life without pain."

Any more info on the books he wrote? I'm sure they're fascinating.

Guest guest

>>Any more info on the books he wrote? I'm sure they're fascinating.

No.I haven't tried yet to find them.

Joy