IndiaDivine.org

Planet ISKCON

Rate this topic

kailasa

The sacred name is food, vital air, shelter, intellectual activity and patience.

The sacred name is all expansion of the God and all kinds energy of the God.

The sacred name is higher than light brahman and it above than situation of supersoul.

The sacred name is the person and the sacred name conducts everyone in spiritual life.

The books about the Person of the God it as a sacred name.

The books Srila Prabhupada are vital air.

All other books arise from the books Srila Prabhupada.

The books Srila Prabhupada open to us all. But among set of kinds of spiritual life one mood, is only in the books Srila Prabhupada.

This mood is at Gosvamis, but there it is expressed in several verses.

This mood is at Srila Bhaktivinoda and we quite can follow it.

But in the books Srila Prabhupada this mood is expressed completely. It appears at us as total expansion prema bhakti. This prema bhakti is completely pure, in her is not present already no impurity of other moods.

Near to this mood his mighty servants - perfect knowledge and true renunciation stand.

The mood Srila Prabhupada is like boundless the sky. As is the top by all prema bhakti, therefore those who badly understands spiritual life, think that it financially. Spiritual tree is reflected in reservoir of the material world and those who is not too reasonable, think that top prema bhakti this beginning of spiritual life.

Mood Srila Prabhupada similarly to the boundless sky and only materialists can compare this sky with brahman.

This boundless sky is simple a part Goloka, as we be not capable to capture by a sight all planet.

The books Srila Prabhupada are the spiritual world. The books Srila Prabhupada are a planet ISKCON. Srila Prabhupada has arrived on her and already has left in other place, therefore all again were late. Now on this planet almost anybody is not present, because all sanyasys and sadhu have left after Prabhupada. But for everyone arrived there is a plate with prasad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Having accepted prasada, everyone can think that he wants further.

We can enter the spiritual world in his any place. Your purpose is achieved, you are free.

Certainly we need to return to the spiritual world, we not nitya siddha, we can not remain in the material world life behind life, it is dangerous to us. But as to me to leave devotees ISKCON and Srila Prabhupada? I am attracted with it more, than direct dialogue with the God. Let me even to observe of this phenomenal by the sermon. I do not look on Goloka, I look in the material world, seeing as Goloka Vrindavana begins to be developed in material installed. This lotous slowly is opened. At the centre it lotous are Sri Sri Radha-Krisna. Kirtan the Lord Caitanya open such miracles. Similarly to gold lightning, Lord Caitanya appeals to to the sky.

Lord Caitanya it Radha. Lord Caitanya it Krisna. But why me so pulls after Srila Prabhupada? I endow the clearing to the first passer, can take away it(him). I endow as all knowledge and renunciation, because I want to study at Srila Prabhupada. I endow as all three types of the relations with the God, because Srila Prabhupada will learn me even greater. But I as do not aspire will come nearer to Srila Prabhupada because nevertheless I understand that is not qualified to serve to Him. To serve Srila Prabhupada it is more difficult, than simply to establish the relation with the God! It is possible by and large to establish the relation. But I feel strong anxiety, when I think that should serve Prabhupada. In a mouth all dries up, when I think what if Prabhupada will give back the order, how I can execute it? I look back on devotees which me surround. The clearing seems to such easy, in comparison with desires Prabhupada. His desire to serve is boundless, Him plans you are those, that will forget simply that such a material duality, it Will forget.

What can be in it attractive? How there can be attractively that Srila Prabhupada immerses you in a hopelessness? As can be attractively complete wreck everything, on a background of the plans Srila Prabhupada? Therefore I do not try at all to come nearer to Him, Prabhupada will give everything, but I am not qualified. I serve the spiritual teacher has some and sometimes I think only, how He could charge himself with this cargo? To serve Prabhupada it all the same that there is sharp sweetness - is very sharp, but you not can stop.

One of the schoolboys Srila Prabhupada has thrown on me the sight and His fidelity Prabhupada was printed on me. It not my fidelity, is fidelity mine guru. This fidelity is so strong, that the most part of my material life has stopped. I was not going it to do, I and now not against to live by material life, but taste was not present, all taste is destroyed. And all my attempts to live by spiritual life as are destroyed, everyone go upwards, but I go downwards.

Therefore if you want to destroy the spiritual life, it what I can to you serve, if who that wants. You will test vipralambha, but you should be very strong. If we simply have no place more to get to, only then we shall test her. Prabhupada will ship you in ocean of despair and then will give on time to emerge, what you would breathe slightly. But then, later, you and learn to move at this ocean slightly.

There are many spiritual moods, but there are moods, to which we can be learned very much by few. This a plant of fidelity grows, moving from a planet to a planet upwards, yet reaches Goloka Vrindavana. That also is possible in what degrees to overtake it transcendental a nature. The essence of this mood is shining Radha and Krisna. But if it the mood begins to be increased, if it becomes immense and gets most the form, then this lotus begins to be dismissed directly here. And in this case essence all becomes Goloka Vrindavana, and the external frame becomes Vaikuntha. Srila Prabhupada wants varnasram, but it is trivialities, it is not difficult. Srila Prabhupada would want that this planet became Vaikuntha, sending all components.

I not the schoolboy Srila Prabhupada. I am quite happy prasad, some dialogue and recurrence sacred name. I simply have put on the ship floating past devotees.

Devotees and so everyone everyone know also do without whose that of silly advice. Nevertheless, what me to be in general completely quiet, I simply has informed about one of desires Srila Prabhupada. I the simply casual messenger, am difficult to present me, that I have to this what that relation directly. Nevertheless Srila Prabhupada and mine guru are so remarkable, that I am ready as to execute this order. Simply my conscience disturbs me, that I carry in myself it. You tell to me that have accepted this mission and there can be I shall continue the life spiritual.

I think that all already and so all this do, it is doubtless. I simply have informed with you the happiness and misfortune. I am happy blessings mine guru, but I am executed burning, seeing what mission is on Him. I want to distribute by ALL a part of these problems. If who that wants to tell that their races will make this planet Vaikuntha, personally I not I see it, I do not see it, it not those races in any case. Therefore I test anxiety. We have made one temple can be as Vaikuntha also we think as far as we are great, now it is necessary to make all other, all other billions houses should become temples Vaikuntha. The God would be not necessary that did it for you, it should be done BY YOU!! I should it do as, but I am removed, I absolutely not devotee.

Therefore reflecting above each detail of devoted service Srila Prabhupada, the person easily will reach a stage vipralambha. I shall enjoy "race" now, now I shall enjoy to it in complete calmness. Can formally establish in each house on a deity or can tell by all and everyone as far as is remarkable spiritual life, this your business. I can tell only one opinion - without Prabhupada to them at the best pair the man achieve of clearing, Srila Prabhupada writes - " some reach even Dvaraka ". Please all result is already described.

In any case personally I want participate in mission Srila Prabhupada, I see true only in it. I had one anxiety on this account, now problems is not present, I hope that devotees are similar to trees of desires. It is not necessary to fuss, the time at you has enough. If you really want spiritual life, then accept this order, accept this responsibility.

Therefore it is my request to everything, well, my restrained request - please, accept this responsibility, there is nobody more, who could it make. Look all others are engaged in material life, arranging the important businesses, important destiny, remarkable families, and in such spirit. Only YOU are able to do it.