IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Yashoda_dd

Seva Kunja

Rate this topic

I am sorry I do not really know the date Mataji made it, but I remember it was 1998 and it was a news.

Beside that painting, there are 4 paintings more that are part of the whole painting actually: 4 manjaris. That painting is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

The original of the painting is on the first floor of Sri Rupa Sanatana Gaudiya Math in Vrindavana, and it is worshiped, it is wonderful aisvarya altar.

Jadurani mataji (Syamarani mataji) is not painting at the moment but travelling all over world and preaching Gaudiya Visnava philosophy.

I am sorry I do not really know the date Mataji made it, but I remember it was 1998 and it was a news.

Beside that painting, there are 4 paintings more that are part of the whole painting actually: 4 manjaris. That painting is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

The original of the painting is on the first floor of Sri Rupa Sanatana Gaudiya Math in Vrindavana, and it is worshiped, it is wonderful aisvarya altar.

Jadurani mataji (Syamarani mataji) is not painting at the moment but travelling all over world and preaching Gaudiya Visnava philosophy.

Hare Krishna,

This is very beautiful. When I went to Vrindavan last year I bought a book with this painting in the front cover. so when ever i see this painting i am reminded of Vrindavan and its glories. I really like the gopis peeping. One has to look at it carefully to identify the gopies.

Guest guest

Radhe Radhe

Seva Kunja is a set of 5 marvellous paintings that Syamarani didi (Yadurani dd) has painted under the guidance of Srila Narayana Maharaj, her beloved siksa guru.

Just one update: It is true that for some time she stopped painting and dedicated to preaching, but now she is back to painting and has even a group of artist following her instructions... Currently they are finishing to paint the bas relief (sculptures) of the new Sri Giriraja Govardhana temple in Govardhana (near Vrindavan, India) which is going to be inaugurated on November 27 and 28 of this year (soon!). Everyone is invited!

Please refer to this website: http://www.purebhakti.com/announce/announce20041105.shtml http://www.purebhakti.com/announce/announce20041003.shtml

Posted Image

Srila Maharaja had ordered Syamarani dasi and the art department to create paintings for the covers of his upcoming Hindi books, Camatkara-candrika and Prema Samput. Here, before the evening class, the artists showed him the cover of Camat-kar-candrika and he gave his instructions.

http://www.purebhakti.com/gallery/spsannyass2005/art1

post-2145-138274051803_thumb.jpg

Guest guest

i am confused...i am new to KC so pls forgive my ignorance...y did Jadurani dd take shelter of Srila Narayana Maharaja unlike the other disciples to began to preach?

Haribol

Guest guest

she is a great preachar, and she travels all arrownd the world preaching, the fact that she has taken shelter of a great guro doesnt mean she isnt preaching.

A guest wrote:

i am confused...i am new to KC so pls forgive my ignorance...y did Jadurani dd take shelter of Srila Narayana Maharaja unlike the other disciples to began to preach?

Haribol

I am sorry it took so much time for me to see your post.

I do not know who you mean by "other disciples", maybe you want to say that is it enough to be a disciple of Srila Prabhupada to preach.

Of course Srila Prabhupada is a spiritual master of the whole world, his mercy shines upon all of our faces.

But Srila Prabhupada mentioned, almost on every page of his books, TO TAKE A SHELTER OF A PURE DEVOTEE and be personaly guided. That is why he asked Srila Narayana Maharaja to continue guiding his disciples.

Your servant, Yashoda dd (Croatia)