IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

laser weapons

Rate this topic

Just think of the implications. Hitting an artilery shell in midflight.

And this is just what has been released publicly.

------------Laser warfare

REDONDO BEACH -- A high-energy laser developed for the U.S. and Israeli military destroyed an artillery shell in flight Tuesday during a test at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, TRW Space & Electronics said.

The laser shootdown of the artillery projectile was a world first, TRW spokesman Jack Prichett said. The laser's tightly focused beam generated intense heat that caused the projectile to explode harmlessly in flight during the test conducted by the U.S. Army.

The shootdown was achieved with a test version of the TRW-built Mobile Tactical High-Energy Laser, which is being developed for the Army and Israeli defense ministry.

The test showed that an artillery projectile hurtling through the air at supersonic speed is no match for a laser, said Lt. Gen. Joseph M. Cosumano Jr., commander of the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command and Army Space Command.

"Tactical high-energy lasers have the capacity to change the face of the battlefield," he said in the TRW-issued statement.

The laser system is being tested against various airborne targets. In the past two years testing focused on artillery rockets, shooting down 25 Katyusha rockets that were fired singly and in salvos, TRW said.

Tim Hannemann, president and chief executive of TRW Space & Electronics, said the technology is now proven against both short-range rockets and artillery projectiles.

"We look forward to producing a prototype of a truly mobile version and operational tactical laser weapon as the MTHEL program gets under way," he said.

-- Associated Press

I saw a program a few weeks back testing one of these items. Just blew a huge hole in the missile. Not sure how accurate they are, but technology just grows ever more sophisticated. I've read that the two main drivers of techonology in the world are 1) Military and 2) Video Games. It aint the business world clamoring for better Excel and Word programs that causes memory and graphic capabilities to keep going up. Its little Johnny with his joystick.

Guest guest

Haribol. Lazers are cool, but this is what the public is to know, weapons that have already been in use for over twenty years.

The weaponry that is being used in our war with the entire world (yes my friends, the US is waging a war against the world) is stuff in deep invisibility, and the mechanism is no longer light, or isotopic, or fueled by explosive chemicals. We now wage war with sound.

Sound vibration can implode anything, there is no power in the gross matter that is more powerful than sound. Extreme low frequency (ELF) is purported to be a mechanism of navigation only, subs and planes, etc, guidance systems. But what we do not know about is the development of tesla-type systems that are actually the weaponry in and of itself. So we not only find the caves, but with the same button-push, everything in that cave disintegrates.

These are called striker weapons, but I am sure they have different codes for those who have need to know, which I do not. My security clearance has been stripped, and it is understandable, because I am not a blind patriot, and probably because they have read my various posts here and elsewhere.

Fear is useless in this brave new world, because the outcome has already been decided. We drop to the ground because gravity overcomes the electric impulse that overcomes gravity, in other words, we become what is known as dead. Time does not belong to us, it is the governor of our external frames. Not much time left, we may see another spring and summer, but we may not see 2004. Even if we do, there will be a hellava lot less crowding.

Dont blame me, I just repeat the news here.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

<<Not much time left, we may see another spring and summer, but we may not see 2004. Even if we do, there will be a hellava lot less crowding.

Dont blame me, I just repeat the news here.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa >>

I think mahakshadasa needs treatment.

He and many will live full life, I believe.

Jai Sri Krishna!